Ticket holders may visit any participating venue in any order. Admission to each venue is based on real time capacity. Entry is at venue staff's discretion.
St. Patrick’s Day in Austin is awesome, thanks to the Irish Stroll bar crawl on Saturday, March 17th. Kick off the celebratory shenanigans with a pub crawl that’s worth its weight in gold. Enjoy free admission and drink specials at participating bars—no luck needed.
Crawl from 12pm til closing time but remember to get wristbands and the bar crawl map at the registration bar from 12pm to 8pm.
Venues included: - The Nook Amphitheater | 309 E 6th St - Maggie Mae's | 323 E 6th St - Rattle Inn | 610 Nueces St
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event