Admission for 1 to all participating bars
No Cover Charge
Drink and/or Food Specials
Registration Location & Time: O'Donnell Square Park | 1 PM- 8 PM
Entry is subject to capacity limits; ticket holders may incur wait times.
Refer to the Map for specific entry times and specials per bar
Baltimore Canton St. Patrick's Bar Crawl St. Patrick's Day Event Description
Making your St. Patrick’s Day wishes come true, BarCrawls.com starts the celebration early, presenting the liveliest pub crawling action with the Baltimore Canton Irish Stroll on Saturday, March 9th. With free entry and lots of drink specials at Canton’s hottest bars and pubs, this raucous, all-day crawl will have you thanking your lucky (Irish) stars.
On Saturday, March 9th, register at the designated registration site from 1pm to 8pm to get your wristband and map.
You Will Love The Fed Hill Irish Stroll:
- Free Souvenir Koozies (first 3,000 people)
- Tons of Free Green Beads
- Wristband grants you entry to all the participating bars with no cover charge.
$3 Light Beesr
$4 Specialty Beers
$5 Mixed Drinks
Join Baltimore's kick-off St Patrick event - the famous Canton Irish Stroll.
Registration from 1 PM to 8 Pm at O'Donnell's Square
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars, and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance.
- This is a rain or shine event
Bar Hop To Top Canton Bars:
- Claddagh Pub | 2918 O'Donnell St
- Plug Ugly | 2908 O'Donnell St
- Silks | 2641 Hudson St
- Walt's Inn | 3201 O'Donnell St
- Southern Provisions | 3000 O'Donnell St
- El Bufalo | 2921 O'Donnell St
- Looney's Pub | 2900 O'Donnell St
- Lee's Pint & Shell | 2844 Hudson St
Music & Entertainment
Location and Hours
Baltimore Canton St. Patrick's Bar Crawl
Address:2918 O Donnell Street Baltimore MD US 21224
- Doors Open 1:00pm-9:00pm