This New Year’s Eve in Atlanta is an all-out holiday affair with the 14th annual Downtown Countdown New Year’s party at the Southern Exchange ballrooms at 200 Peachtree. This palatial venue offers a stunning backdrop to an amenities-packed NYE party for a festive and high-energy New Year’s event in Atlanta.
• 5.5 hour premium open bar
• Live performances by DJs spinning a variety of your favorite beats including Top 40, Hip Hop, House, Dance.
• Other live music performances and entertainment to be announced
• Passed hors d’oeuvres or mini buffet served in early evening (menus may vary)
• Live countdown and complimentary champagne toast at midnight
• Complimentary New Year’s Eve party favorsThe Downtown Countdown New Year’s Event at Atlanta’s Southern Exchange ballrooms kicks off with a 5.5-hour premium open bar and complimentary passed hors d’oeuvres, so guests can imbibe freely throughout the night and stay fueled. A live DJ will command the dance floor with an open format mix of the hottest Top 40, Hip-Hop, House, and mash-up tracks before leading the crowd in a live countdown to midnight. As you ring in the New Year, raise a toast with a complimentary glass of champagne and complimentary party favors. For perks like reserved seating, bottle service, and mezzanine access, choose from our selection of VIP table packages.
The Southern Exchange at 200 Peachtree is Atlanta’s premier special event space. An elegant venue with two gorgeous ballrooms and several event spaces, the Whitehall Ballroom features 18,000 square feet, 30-foot ceilings, breathtaking 14-foot crystal chandeliers, and a wraparound mezzanine overlooking the main floor. White marble floors, pillars with white crown molding, and accents of gold add to the opulent décor of this versatile venue, making it an ideal setting for the extravagant Downtown Countdown New year’s event.
If you’re looking to celebrate big this New Year’s Eve, the 14th annual Downtown Countdown at Atlanta’s Southern Exchange at 200 Peachtree delivers the NYE of your dreams.
Check out these great, local hotel options we have!
The Ellis Hotel: A historic Peachtree Street landmark with a legendary past and an impeccable tradition for guest service, or a chic and stylish boutique decked out with every modern luxury.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta: Our downtown Atlanta hotel offers a full range of services and amenities, including notable restaurants and bars; technology-enabled ways to collaborate; and spaces to work, engage or relax.
Double Tree by Hilton: Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time.
Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown: When you stay with us, you’re not just staying anywhere, you’re staying somewhere—within a vibrant community, in a unique boutique hotel that combines authentic local experiences, modern design and intimate service with the peace of mind and consistency of staying with one of the world’s largest hotel groups.
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel: At Sheraton, we Go Beyond so you can too. Our dedicated associates commit to meaningful, intuitive service so you always get the most out of your stay.
Live performances by The Love Dogs Band and DJ Karl.
Black Tie Optional (proper dress required)