Joonbug.com is part of the Skynet Media Group family of websites that are utilized for marketing and special events. Our website serves as a lifestyle & events guide reporting on current trends in nightlife as well as dining, music, entertainment and fashion. For over ten years Joonbug has been the largest producer of holiday events (most notably Halloween and New Year’s Eve) in the US, producing over 300 events and bar crawls per year.
As a producer, Joonbug executes each event from inception to completion; starting with renting the venue to operations, staffing, production, press, entertainment, promotions and ticket sales of each event.
A job or internship with Joonbug represents a major opportunity to gain knowledge and experience through assigned tasks and networking with the right people. Whether your interests lie with marketing, public relations, editorial, sales, or events – Joonbug will present you with an interactive position on the new and the now in terms of lifestyle branding across the United States.
If you would like to learn more about opportunities with Joonbug, please click on the positions to the right.
- Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
- Boston Events & Promotions Manager
- Contributing Writer: Celebrity & Gossip
- Contributing Writer: Charity & Causes
- Contributing Writer: Culinary
- Contributing Writer: Fashion
- Contributing Writer: House Music
- Contributing Writer: Music
- Contributing Writer: Nightlife
- Contributing Writer: Tech & Lifestyle
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: Bar Crawls
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Blog Editor
- Intern: Culinary Blog Editor
- Intern: Editorial Assistant
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Blog Editor
- Intern: House Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Marketing & PR
- Intern: Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Nightlife Blog Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter