Account Service Specialist
Account Service Specialist
Joonbug.com and CraveTickets.com are seeking a full-time Account Service Specialist in our Flatiron location. The Account Service Specialist will work closely with the Tech Department to facilitate the event posting and ticket sales process for clients who utilize our on-line ticketing services and our ticket re-sellers in multiple markets (New York, Miami, Boston, Philadelphia, and Chicago to name a few.) This position delivers services to support the client or re-seller’s day-to-day needs related to the use of ticketing systems and products. Responsibilities will also include training, ticket printing, and general operational support.
Candidate must live in New York City and must be comfortable working at night, and on some weekends.
Job Tasks Include (but not limited to):
- Provide technical support and trouble shooting for online ticket re-seller system of 1500 accounts
- Advise clients/ticket re-sellers of procedural guidelines
- Initial and on-going training of ticketing system features and functionality for clients/ticket re-sellers
- Coordinate technical issues between client/ticket re-seller and IT Department
- Maintain excellent client relationships
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self driven with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a multi-tasker who works well under high stress situations
- Ability to work events at night and on weekends
- 1-3 years of technical and service support experience
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with content management systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Candidates must live in or around Manhattan (meaning if you cannot get here via a subway do not apply - there is no exception)
- Applicants not meeting these requirements will not be considered
Hours: The Account Service Specialist is in our Flatiron office from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Mon. through Fri., plus some weekend hours, and extended hours during the holidays.
Payment: 30-50k depending on experience. Benefits are applicable after 3 months.
* Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application.
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
* Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Editorial Assistant (HR/Administrative) Intern
- Contributing Celebrity & Gossip Writer
- Contributing Charity & Causes Writer
- Contributing Tech & Lifestyle Writer
- Contributing Culinary Writer
- Contributing Fashion Writer
- Contributing House Music Writer
- Contributing Music Writer
- Contributing Nightlife Writer
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: BarCrawls.com
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Editor
- Intern: Culinary Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Editor
- Intern: House Music Editor
- Intern: Music Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Intern: PR & Social Media
- Intern: Sales & Advertising
- Intern: Times Square Sales & Business Development
- Intern: Nightlife Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter
- PHP & jQuery Web Developer
- Senior Web Developer
- SEO Expert
- Software Engineer, Web Development