Bar Crawls City Manager
Employer: BarCrawls.com - As one of the largest bar crawl planning and promotions companies in the US, we will be organizing St Patrick's Day Bar Crawls in NYC, Philadelphia, Boston and other major cities.
Job Description: City Managers’ main responsibility is to facilitate the marketing of the bar crawl in their respective city.
- Receiving, distributing and maintaining appearance of all marketing materials
- Putting up posters and table tents at all participating venues
- Coordinating registration points for the St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl
- All applicants are required to be personable, outgoing and not intimidated by crowds of people and have effective communication skills
- Professional etiquette a must
- Previous event experience is preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of the city
*Applicants must be of legal drinking age
* Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application.
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
* Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- SEO Nightlife Copywriter
- Intern: Graphic Design
- Stand Up Comedian
- Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
- Boston Events & Promotions Manager
- Contributing Writer: Celebrity & Gossip
- Contributing Writer: Charity & Causes
- Contributing Writer: Culinary
- Contributing Writer: Fashion
- Contributing Writer: House Music
- Contributing Writer: Music
- Contributing Writer: Nightlife
- Contributing Writer: Tech & Lifestyle
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: Bar Crawls
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Blog Editor
- Intern: Culinary Blog Editor
- Intern: Editorial Assistant
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Blog Editor
- Intern: House Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Marketing & PR
- Intern: Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Nightlife Blog Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter