Bar Crawls City Manager
Employer: BarCrawls.com - As one of the largest bar crawl planning and promotions companies in the US, we will be organizing Holiday Bar Crawls in NYC, Philadelphia, Boston and other major cities.
Job Description: City Managers’ main responsibility is to facilitate the marketing of the bar crawl in their respective city.
- Receiving, distributing and maintaining appearance of all marketing materials
- Putting up posters and table tents at all participating venues
- Coordinating registration points for the St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl
- All applicants are required to be personable, outgoing and not intimidated by crowds of people and have effective communication skills
- Professional etiquette a must
- Previous event experience is preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of the city
*Applicants must be of legal drinking age
* Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application.
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
* Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- Party Host/Promoter
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Intern : Social Media & PR
- Intern: Graphic Design
- Intern: Marketing & Operations
- Contributing Writer:
- Intern: Bar Crawls
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Blog Editor
- Intern: Culinary Blog Editor
- Intern: Editorial Assistant
- Intern: Events, Marketing, & PR
- Intern: Fashion Blog Editor
- Intern: House Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Nightlife Blog Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- SEO Nightlife Copywriter