Bar Crawls Event Staff
Employer: BarCrawls.com - As one of the largest bar crawl planning and promotions companies in the US, we will be organizing St. Paddy’s Day Bar Crawls in NYC, Philadelphia, Boston and other major cities.
- Bar Crawl Event Managers
Pay: Depending on position $10-15/hour
Job Description: Working one of the two positions available at one of the numerous Bar Crawl registration sites.
- All jobs require you to be personable, outgoing and not intimidated by crowds of people.
- Professional etiquette a must.
- Previous event experience preferred.
- Critical to be present for the full shift in which you are hired.
*Applicants must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification.
* Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application.
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
* Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Editorial Assistant (HR/Administrative) Intern
- Contributing Celebrity & Gossip Writer
- Contributing Charity & Causes Writer
- Contributing Tech & Lifestyle Writer
- Contributing Culinary Writer
- Contributing Fashion Writer
- Contributing House Music Writer
- Contributing Music Writer
- Contributing Nightlife Writer
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: BarCrawls.com
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Editor
- Intern: Culinary Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Editor
- Intern: House Music Editor
- Intern: Music Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Intern: PR & Social Media
- Intern: Sales & Advertising
- Intern: Times Square Sales & Business Development
- Intern: Nightlife Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter
- PHP & jQuery Web Developer
- Senior Web Developer
- SEO Expert
- Software Engineer, Web Development