Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
Joonbug.com is seeking a Full Time Events Manager in our New York office to oversee our newest website BarCrawls.com. You must be comfortable working in a nightlife event environment and on some weekends. This is an exciting opportunity to launch a new website.
Job tasks include (but not limited to):
· Oversee each market’s (NYC, Philly, Boston, Chicago, Miam, DC and more) crawls. There are tentatively 6 crawls per year in each market.
· Planning out routes & key areas of each city.
· Acquiring venues & establishing relationships with each bar.
· Develop and execute marketing plans for each crawl
· Coordinating with PR Department for Social Networking needs & Promotions Department for promotional assets.
· Oversee all marketing material production (posters, flyers, email blasts, box/banner ads, maps, etc.)
· Photography scheduling for each venue on the crawl prior to events.
· Ordering swag/party favors, branded items, and tshirts
· Contact business, sports leagues, and other relevant groups to participate and sponsor each crawl.
· Hire brand ambassadors, promo models, and staff for each event.
· Execution of crawls: day of registration and check in.
· Must have Bachelor degree in a related field (PR, Communications, Marketing)
· Must be a multi-tasker who works well under possible high stress situations
· Ability to work events at night and on weekends
· Exceptional writing/verbal communication skills
· Self motivated person who is hardworking and responsible
· Ability to work independently in a small entrepreneurial environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop
· Must have working knowledge of social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc)
· ** Candidates must live in or around Manhattan (meaning if you cannot get here via a subway do not apply - there is no exception) & must have lived in the city for a minimum of 6 months. Applicants not meeting these requirements WILL NOT BE considered
Hours: BarCrawl.com Managers are in our Midtown office from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Mon. thru Fri., plus some weekend hours, and extended hours during the holidays.
Payment: $30K+ depending on experience. Benefits available after 3 months.
* Please ATTACH resume on the next page. Feel free to cut and paste cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application. We highly recommend that you also attach a picture. Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Account Service Specialist
- Telemarketing/ Customer Service Rep
- Bottle Host
- Editorial Assistant (HR/Administrative) Intern
- Contributing Celebrity & Gossip Writer
- Contributing Charity & Causes Writer
- Contributing Tech & Lifestyle Writer
- Contributing Culinary Writer
- Contributing Fashion Writer
- Contributing House Music Writer
- Contributing Music Writer
- Contributing Nightlife Writer
- Event Coordinator
- Event Production Manager
- Flyer Distribution
- Intern: BarCrawls.com
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Editor
- Intern: Culinary Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Editor
- Intern: Graphic Design
- Intern: House Music Editor
- Intern: Music Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Sales - Account Executive
- Intern: PR & Social Media
- Nightlife Ticketing Account Manager
- Intern: Nightlife Editor
- Intern: Times Square Sales & Business Development
- Staffing Manager
- Intern: Digital Sales and Marketing
- Sales Representative
- Party Host/Promoter
- Senior PHP & jQuery Web Developer
- Ticket Taker
- Systems Administrator/Tech Support
- Senior Web Developer
- SEO Expert