Contributing Music Writer
Attention music lovers! Joonbug.com is looking for talented and creative writers to contribute to our magazine-style Music blog, Frequency. If you’re obsessed with music in all its forms then this unpaid position will allow you to gain portfolio expansion and professional recognition in your field. Perks include gaining access to exclusive events, festivals and other hot spots. Writers are expected to contribute three to four articles a week based on our editorial schedule. Be the voice of your music scene.
Responsibilities and topics covered include:
- Profiles on the hottest local bands artists.
- Daily DJ Roundups.
- Interview owners of live music venues.
- Interview music trendsetters on the movement in local music.
- Artist Interviews.
- Coverage of music events.
We are looking for creative individuals who are committed to writing 2-3 posts a week. You must be able to work with tight deadlines.
Please attach resume and writing samples on the next page. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or unleash your creativity and just tell us a little about yourself when you submit your resume. Candidates who do not include a resume will not be considered.
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Associate Editor
- Account Service Specialist
- Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
- Bottle Host
- Telemarketing/ Customer Service Rep
- Editorial Assistant (HR/Administrative) Intern
- Contributing Celebrity & Gossip Writer
- Contributing Charity & Causes Writer
- Contributing Tech & Lifestyle Writer
- Contributing Culinary Writer
- Contributing Fashion Writer
- Contributing House Music Writer
- Contributing Music Writer
- Contributing Nightlife Writer
- Event Coordinator
- Event Production Manager
- Flyer Distribution
- Intern: BarCrawls.com
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Editor
- Intern: Culinary Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Editor
- Intern: Graphic Design
- Intern: House Music Editor
- Intern: Music Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Intern: PR & Social Media
- Sales - Account Executive
- Nightlife Ticketing Account Manager
- Intern: Nightlife Editor
- Intern: Digital Sales and Marketing
- Intern: Times Square Sales & Business Development
- Staffing Manager
- Sales Representative
- Party Host/Promoter
- Senior PHP & jQuery Web Developer
- SEO Nightlife Copywriter
- Ticket Taker
- Systems Administrator/Tech Support
- Senior Web Developer
- SEO Expert
- Software Engineer, Web Development