Contributing Writer: Music
Attention music lovers! Joonbug.com is looking for talented and creative writers to contribute to our magazine-style Music blog, Frequency. If you’re obsessed with music in all its forms then this unpaid position will allow you to gain portfolio expansion and professional recognition in your field. Perks include gaining access to exclusive events, festivals and other hot spots. Writers are expected to contribute three to four articles a week based on our editorial schedule. Be the voice of your music scene.
Responsibilities and topics covered include:
- Profiles on the hottest local bands artists.
- Daily DJ Roundups.
- Interview owners of live music venues.
- Interview music trendsetters on the movement in local music.
- Artist Interviews.
- Coverage of music events.
We are looking for creative individuals who are committed to writing 2-3 posts a week. You must be able to work with tight deadlines.
Please attach resume and writing samples on the next page. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or unleash your creativity and just tell us a little about yourself when you submit your resume. Candidates who do not include a resume will not be considered.
- SEO Nightlife Copywriter
- Intern: Graphic Design
- Stand Up Comedian
- Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
- Boston Events & Promotions Manager
- Contributing Writer: Celebrity & Gossip
- Contributing Writer: Charity & Causes
- Contributing Writer: Culinary
- Contributing Writer: Fashion
- Contributing Writer: House Music
- Contributing Writer: Music
- Contributing Writer: Nightlife
- Contributing Writer: Tech & Lifestyle
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: Bar Crawls
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Blog Editor
- Intern: Culinary Blog Editor
- Intern: Editorial Assistant
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Blog Editor
- Intern: House Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Marketing & PR
- Intern: Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Nightlife Blog Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter