Position Summary: Joonbug is seeking full-time/ part-time telemarketers and customer service representatives in our New York City office. You will be responsible for all marketing of Halloween and New Years Eve events to previous customers. Also assisting customers with new and previously placed ticket orders.
Hours: We are offering two shifts Sun-Sat 10am-6pm and 3pm-10pm.
(MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Handle customer questions
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Receive orders over the telephone
- Help our Event Managers or CEO with tasks pertaining to Holiday events this can vary from sales, errands to staffing
- May be asked to work the night of events
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with a rigorous attention to detail
- Extroverted, self-motivated and resilient with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with confidence in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible schedule is mandatory- work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Candidates must live within the Tri-State area, with the ability to efficiently travel to and from the NYC office
- Basic Microsoft Office skills with a strong proficiency in spreadsheet applications
Candidates must live in or around Manhattan (meaning if you cannot get here via a subway do not apply - there is no exception) & must have lived in the city for a minimum of 6 months. Applicants not meeting these requirements WILL NOT be considered.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Staffnet USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.