Event Coordinators for Holiday Events Wanted
Joonbug.com is one of the largest promotions companies in the US. As the largest producer of holiday events, we will produce 100+ events for New Year’s Eve at various event spaces, nightclubs, restaurants and bars. Join us in coordinating the biggest holiday parties of the year!
*** Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
*** Applicants must have valid form of identification (driver’s license, U.S. passport), social security card, and be able to provide either a voided check or direct deposit information.
- Overseeing the preparation and execution of one of our nightlife events
- Night-of liaison between venue and our company to ensure that the venue is set up properly and everything is prepared for the event
- Managing night-of event staff (i.e.: Ticket Takers, Bottle Hosts, Cashiers, and Coat Check)
- Overseeing the efficient seating of table reservations night of the event
- Maintaining contact with event staff leading up the event
- Must be personable, outgoing, and not intimidated by large crowds
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under possible high stress situations
- Professional etiquette is a must
- Prior event management or nightlife experience preferred
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
*Please note this position is only for the night of New Year's Eve
Pay rate: $200+ depending on experience (flat rates)
Shift Times: 5+ hours available
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS ONLY FOR THE NIGHT OF HALLOWEEN AND/OR NEW YEARS EVE.