Since opening its doors in 2001, Joonbug has evolved into the nation’s leading producer of nightlife events and promotions. An online ticketing platform which hosts weekly parties, holiday celebrations, barcrawls and critically acclaimed corporate, private and special events to over one million guests annually, our company strives to surpass expectations with an emphasis on elevated amenities, services and experiences. With strong industry presence in major markets such as New York, Los Angeles and Miami among numerous others, Joonbug embodies a lifestyle which appeals to an individual’s innate desire for luxuries and action-packed exclusivity. A brand ambassador for trendsetters, travelers, natives and newcomers alike, Joonbug serves as an insider’s guide to users in pursuit of cutting edge dining, entertainment and nightlife encounters on any given night, within any landmark city.
Joonbug is seeking a full-time Events & Marketing Manager in our New York City office. The Events & Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of special events and marketing programs for a wide variety of clients in the fashion, nightlife and hospitality industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the logistics and production of ticketed special events in markets such as New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Baltimore and DC.
- Assist in Marketing initiatives
- Contract negotiations and formatting
- Daily interaction with clients, booking agents and venue operators
- Online marketing- event postings, email blasts, social media outreach
- Marketing and promotional materials- event flyers, posters, brochures
- Operations- floor plans, seating arrangements, staff management, vendor relations
- DJ and Talent programming
- On-call / on-site operational support
- Departmental database upkeep
- Pre & post event analysis and reconciliation
- Acquisition and supervision of affiliate partnerships
- Creation of new marketing and promotional strategies to optimize business development
- Client procurement, venue relations and event organization / execution for Comp Sponsor and Concierge Programs
- Correspondence to client inquiries and proper database upkeep for the Birthday Planner Service
- Coordination of administrative duties and day-to- day operations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Marketing, Communications, PR, Business) or equivalent experience
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with a rigorous attention to detail
- Extroverted, self-motivated and resilient with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with confidence in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible schedule is mandatory- work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Candidates must live within the Tri-State area, with the ability to efficiently travel to and from the NYC office
- Travel to outside markets may be required
- Basic Microsoft Office skills with a strong proficiency in spreadsheet applications
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Staffnet USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.