Marketing & Events Manager
Joonbug.com is seeking a Full Time Marketing & Events Manager in our New York office to assist with the execution of special events and marketing programs for a wide variety of clients in the fashion, nightlife, and entertainment industries. You must be comfortable working with nightlife clients, at night, and on some weekends.
Job Tasks Include (but not limited to):
- Sales - acquiring new clients and pitching them on Joonbug's services
- Marketing Joonbug, our affiliate sites, our clients, and our in-house events to a wide range of sources.
- Promotions - working on weekly in house produced events, securing sponsorship, booking parties, running the guestlist, and overseeing marketing for the events.
- Events - producing ticketed events throughout the year. You would be in charge of everything from contracts to execution of the event.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have Bachelor degree in a related field (PR, Communications, Marketing)
- Must be a multi-tasker who works well under possible high stress situations
- Ability to work events at night and on weekends
- Not only must enjoy going out often, but must be comfortable working in a nightlife environment
- Ready for a career that is a lifestyle opportunity
- Exceptional writing/verbal communication skills
- Self motivated person who is hardworking and responsible
- An outgoing personality who is confident in themselves and quick business decisions
- Ability to work independently in a small entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop and some HTML
- Candidates must live in or around Manhattan (meaning if you cannot get here via a subway do not apply - there is no exception) & must have lived in the city for a minimum of 6 months. Applicants not meeting these requirements will not be considered.
Hours: Marketing & Events Manager are in our New York office from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Mon. thru Fri., plus some weekend hours, and extended hours during the holidays.
Payment: 30K+ depending on experience. Benefits after 3 months.
* Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application.
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
* We highly recommend that you pick an interview time after you submit your application.
* Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Associate Editor
- Account Service Specialist
- Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
- Bottle Host
- Telemarketing/ Customer Service Rep
- Editorial Assistant (HR/Administrative) Intern
- Contributing Celebrity & Gossip Writer
- Contributing Charity & Causes Writer
- Contributing Tech & Lifestyle Writer
- Contributing Culinary Writer
- Contributing Fashion Writer
- Contributing House Music Writer
- Contributing Music Writer
- Contributing Nightlife Writer
- Event Coordinator
- Event Production Manager
- Flyer Distribution
- Intern: BarCrawls.com
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Editor
- Intern: Culinary Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Editor
- Intern: Graphic Design
- Intern: House Music Editor
- Intern: Music Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Intern: PR & Social Media
- Sales - Account Executive
- Nightlife Ticketing Account Manager
- Intern: Nightlife Editor
- Intern: Digital Sales and Marketing
- Intern: Times Square Sales & Business Development
- Staffing Manager
- Sales Representative
- Party Host/Promoter
- Senior PHP & jQuery Web Developer
- SEO Nightlife Copywriter
- Ticket Taker
- Systems Administrator/Tech Support
- Senior Web Developer
- SEO Expert
- Software Engineer, Web Development