Joonbug.com is seeking a full-time Office Administrator in our New York City office to assist in supplying information regarding the organization to the general public, clients, and customers, and being responsible for the day to day operations of our New York City office. Candidates must live in New York City and must be comfortable working at night, and on weekends.
Job Tasks Include (but not limited to)
- Receiving all inbound calls and properly transferring them to our staff
- Excellent writing/verbal communications skills; You will be interacting with clients and customers
- Ordering and keeping track of office supplies and peripherals
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining those appointments either manually or electronically
- Assisting customers with new and previously placed ticket orders
- You may be asked to assist Joonbug's Event Managers in other tasks in relation to event preparations
The Ideal Candidate
· Must be a leader, self-driven, with strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must be personable and have the ability to engage an audience
· Must be a multi-tasker who works well under high stress situations
· Must be able to work in a young fast paced environment.
· Must be available to work nights, weekends, and on New Years Eve
· Military experience preferred ***Veterans Welcome!***
· Knowledge of Microsoft Work and Excel
· Administration background
· Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
· Candidates must live in or around Manhattan (meaning if you can’t get here via a subway, please do not apply
· Applicants not meeting these requirements will not be considered
Hours: Office Manager is in our New York City office from 10:00am – 7:00pm Mon, through Fri., plus some weekend hours, and extended hours during the holidays.
Payment: 30K+ depending on experience.
* Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application.
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
* Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Editorial Assistant (HR/Administrative) Intern
- Contributing Celebrity & Gossip Writer
- Contributing Charity & Causes Writer
- Contributing Tech & Lifestyle Writer
- Contributing Culinary Writer
- Contributing Fashion Writer
- Contributing House Music Writer
- Contributing Music Writer
- Contributing Nightlife Writer
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: BarCrawls.com
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Editor
- Intern: Culinary Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Editor
- Intern: House Music Editor
- Intern: Music Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Intern: PR & Social Media
- Intern: Sales & Advertising
- Intern: Times Square Sales & Business Development
- Intern: Nightlife Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter
- PHP & jQuery Web Developer
- Senior Web Developer
- SEO Expert
- Software Engineer, Web Development