Joonbug.com is seeking qualified party/event photographers to photograph at some of the best clubs, lounges, bars, and event spaces in NYC, NJ, Boston, Philadelphia and Miami.
- Must have previous event photography experience (WE WILL CHECK REFERENCES)
- Must have a portfolio of previous event photography for us to review
- Camera should be digital, over 5.0 mega pixels, over 256 mb of memory and have a battery life of 4+ hours
- Must have access to a computer with high-speed connection (DSL, Cable, etc.)
- Must have a cell phone that is accessible, especially during work hours
- Must be both responsible and punctual
- Must be familiar with, and able to easily get around, the specified city
- Must be available to shoot events at night and on weekends
Hours vary by assignment, but we are currently focused on hiring photographers who will be available to work for 3-4 hour periods.
All hired photographers are expected to take at least 100 photos per assignment, and will also be expected to aid us in our promotional efforts by handing out promotional cards to those you photograph. Stellar performance ensures serious consideration for future job opportunities, of which there will be many.
Payment varies based on the event and other factors, the most important being experience. Payment is on the books, and you *MUST* have a social security number to qualify as a vendor. NO CASH PAYMENTS. No exceptions.
* Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application.
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
* Please include a link to your online portfolio.
* Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- Party Host/Promoter
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Intern: Marketing & Operations
- Intern : Social Media & PR
- Contributing Writer:
- Intern: Bar Crawls
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Blog Editor
- Intern: Culinary Blog Editor
- Intern: Editorial Assistant
- Intern: Events, Marketing, & PR
- Intern: Fashion Blog Editor
- Intern: House Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Nightlife Blog Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- SEO Nightlife Copywriter