Sales & Marketing Executive
Joonbug.com is a full-service event management and production company in the nightlife industry. Joonbug specializes in producing Halloween and New Year's Eve events and is the largest holiday event production company in the country. We own and operate several websites dedicated to advertising, marketing and selling tickets to events nationwide. These websites include Joonbug.com, HalloweenGuide.com, HalloweenNYC.com, NewYearsEveCentral.com, and NewYearsParties.com.
Joonbug.com is seeking a full-time, NY based, experienced Sales & Marketing Executive to join our team. Individual must be aggressive, highly motivated and a natural at sales; ready and able to build business-to-business sales of our online marketing, event and ticketing services. The Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for overseeing all aspects of helping increase Joonbug's reach into several new markets. Applicant must be familiar with and have an interest in nightlife.
*Please ATTACH a picture or headshot of yourself. Applicants without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
Major Duties and Responsiblities Include:
- New business development
- Calling multiple nightlife venues across the U.S. to develop partnerships
- Prospecting, pitching, and selling marketing and promotional solutions to local businesseses within a geographic territory
- Formulating proposals to clients that maximize their ROI
- Building strategic relationships with affiliates to boost ticket sales for Joonbug events and client events
- Securing event sponorship - onsite and online
- Above all: ability to close a deal
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Digital sales experience is a MUST; If you do not understand the term "unique visitor," please do not apply.
- Event sponsorship experience is a plus but not a must
- Proven ability to successfully achieve sales objectives
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, listening skills and ability to establish positive customer relationships
- Expertise in the sales process and proficiency in customizing, negotiating and closing deals
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment
*Please ATTACH your resume. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself and why we should hire you when you submit your application.
*Due to high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- SEO Nightlife Copywriter
- Intern: Graphic Design
- Stand Up Comedian
- Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
- Boston Events & Promotions Manager
- Contributing Writer: Celebrity & Gossip
- Contributing Writer: Charity & Causes
- Contributing Writer: Culinary
- Contributing Writer: Fashion
- Contributing Writer: House Music
- Contributing Writer: Music
- Contributing Writer: Nightlife
- Contributing Writer: Tech & Lifestyle
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: Bar Crawls
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Blog Editor
- Intern: Culinary Blog Editor
- Intern: Editorial Assistant
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Blog Editor
- Intern: House Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Marketing & PR
- Intern: Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Nightlife Blog Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter