Senior PHP & jQuery Web Developer
Joonbug is currently seeking a Full-time Senior PHP & jQuery Web Developer to join the team to assist in building new exciting web properties.
As a member of the team you will lead all aspects of the product launch cycle from conception to deployment. You will be working amongst the top entrepreneurs in the nightlife industry and using the latest web technologies to build "best of breed" web products. You will be programming and developing the leading ticketing and event production websites on the internet.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to learn quickly, have excellent communication skills, and have extraordinary attention to detail. You must also be well diversified in all technologies and eager to keep up with new technology. This job requires long hours and a full time commitment, as well as a belief in our culture and business.
Full-Time Salary is commensurate with experience.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
You must be an expert with the following technologies:
- PHP 5
- HTML / CSS
Experience with the following is a major plus:
- Object Oriented Design
- Linux command line
- MVC architecture
Joonbug.com is part of the Skynet Media Group family of websites that are utilized for marketing and special events. Our sites include:
Cravetickets.com: Our ticketing platform that provides ticketing solutions for clients and for our events and a marketing solution for event producers to help sell tickets.
NewYears.com & NewYearsEve.com: The premier destination for all NYE events in the US and Canada, expanding internationally this year. In addition we produce over 150 NYE events in 8 markets last year..
BarCrawls.com: The largest producer of bar crawls in the usa, we do approximately 400 bar crawls per year in 60 markets.
HalloweenParties.com & HalloweenGuide.com: The premier destination for all Hallowen events in the US and Canada, expanding internationally this year. In addition we produced over 75 Halloween events in 8 markets last year.
Joonbug.com: This is our flagship brand that is on all marketing materials. It operates as an all year round website and Events Company that customers rely on to know where to go, what to do and to purchase tickets for events. This model derives revenue streams from advertising, producing events, weekly promotions and party planning.
And many more...
Joonbug employs over a dozen bright and talented individuals and is deeply invested in cutting-edge technology. Now is an exciting time to be a part of the team and experience an aggressive start-up environment with a trend of rapid growth of market share and revenue.
Principals only. No vendors or recruiters.
- Bar Crawls Assistant City Manager
- Bar Crawls Cashier
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
- Boston Events & Promotions Manager
- Contributing Writer: Celebrity & Gossip
- Contributing Writer: Charity & Causes
- Contributing Writer: Culinary
- Contributing Writer: Fashion
- Contributing Writer: House Music
- Contributing Writer: Music
- Contributing Writer: Nightlife
- Contributing Writer: Tech & Lifestyle
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Flyer Distribution
- Intern: Bar Crawls
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Blog Editor
- Intern: Culinary Blog Editor
- Intern: Editorial Assistant
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Blog Editor
- Intern: House Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Marketing & PR
- Intern: Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Nightlife Blog Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter