Service Account Manager
Joonbug.com is one of the largest event planning and promotions companies in the US. As the largest producer of holiday events, we will produce over 100 events for New Year's Eve at various event spaces around the country…. nightclubs, lounges, restaurants, bars, private event spaces, cruises, and family entertainment centers. Our New Year’s Eve events will take place on Monday, December 31st, 2012. Join us in coordinating the biggest holiday parties of the year!
Service Account Manager Duties Include:
•Directly manages the
ticket fulfillment team on New Year’s season (team of more than 10 people) at
our pop-up store
• Lead staff in the execution of exceptional customer service
• Meet with the CEO periodically to discuss operations
• Answers support emails and calls
• Responsible for email marketing and Social Media
• Adds new website content daily (event and venue listings)
• Prints hard tickets for customers and promoters
• Provides technical support and trouble shooting for online ticket re-seller system of 5000 accounts
• Advises clients/ticket re-sellers of procedural guidelines
• Provides training of ticketing system features and functionality for clients/ticket re-sellers
• Coordinates technical issues between client/ticket re-seller and IT Department
• Maintains excellent client relationships
· Must have Bachelors degree
· Exceptional writing/verbal communication skills
· Self motivated person who is hardworking and responsible
· An outgoing personality who is confident in themselves and quick business decisions
· Ability to work independently in a small entrepreneurial environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop and some HTML
· Candidates must live in or around Manhattan (meaning if you cannot get here via a subway do not apply - there is no exception) & must have lived in the city for a minimum of 6 months. Applicants not meeting these requirements will not be considered.
· Hours: Marketing & Events Manager are in our New York office from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Mon. thru Fri., plus some weekend hours, and extended hours during the holidays.
· Payment: 30K+ depending on experience. Benefits after 3months.
· Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME. Feel free to cut and paste a cover letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you when you submit your application.
·You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
·Due to the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our needs.
- Intern: Graphic Design
- SEO Nightlife Copywriter
- Bar Crawls Marketing & Event Manager
- Boston Events & Promotions Manager
- Contributing Writer: Celebrity & Gossip
- Contributing Writer: Charity & Causes
- Contributing Writer: Culinary
- Contributing Writer: Fashion
- Contributing Writer: House Music
- Contributing Writer: Music
- Contributing Writer: Nightlife
- Contributing Writer: Tech & Lifestyle
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: Bar Crawls
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Blog Editor
- Intern: Culinary Blog Editor
- Intern: Editorial Assistant
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Blog Editor
- Intern: House Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Marketing & PR
- Intern: Music Blog Editor
- Intern: Nightlife Blog Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter