Street Monitors/ Ushers OPEN CALL
Street Monitors/ Ushers (Open Call)
Joonbug.com is one of the largest event planning and promotions companies in the US. As the largest producer of holiday events, we will produce over 100 events for New Year's Eve at various event spaces around the country…. nightclubs, lounges, restaurants, bars, private event spaces, cruises, and family entertainment centers. Our New Year’s Eve events will take place on Monday, December 31st, 2012. Join us in coordinating the biggest holiday parties of the year!
Positions Available: (Street Monitors/Ushers)
(Street Monitors) Duties Include:
· Direct people to the correct direction of the venue
· Learn the location and purpose of assigned patrol areas
· Guide or control pedestrian traffic such as street crossings to and from the event
(Usher Monitors) Duties Include:
· Lead and direct guests into their seats
· Answer any questions guests might have
·Help guests enter and exit the venue in a safe, calm and orderly manner
· Professional etiquette is a must!
· Personable and outgoing
· Comfortable in front of large crowds
· Ability to multi-task and work well under possible high stress situations
· Prior event management or nightlife experience preferred
· 21 years of age or older
Hiring is done on the spot during open calls (times and dates below.) Please come
prepared with all employment forms completed:
1. A copy of your Resume
2. Completed W4: To download the W4 form, please follow this link http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf - Should you have any questions on filing, please discuss with your CPA or tax advisor.
3. Completed I9 and copies of supporting documentation (driver's license/passport/social security card): To download the I9 form, please follow this link http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf
4. A voided check or Direct Deposit form from your banking institution. You must be listed as an account holder. Payments are made solely through Direct Deposit on January 11th, 2013.
This opportunity is for event work on the evening of New Year's Eve, December 31st, 2012. If you are not 100% confident of your availability, we kindly ask that you attend an open call once you are certain of your schedule and availability.
Holidaynet, LLC is
an equal opportunity employer abiding by all Federal, State and Local laws.
By attending the open call, you are confirming that you are legally permitted to work in the United States and will provide supporting documents listed above.
There are no further employment opportunities.
*** All applicants must have valid forms of identification (driver's license, U.S. passport), social security card, and be able to provide either a voided check or direct deposit information. All event staff are paid by direct deposit. No exceptions! ***
Hiring Open Call Times:
12/14/2012 at 12PM
12/15/2012 at 1PM
Address: 225 West 39th Street (between 7thand 8th Avenues) 11th Floor
Event Staff Night-Of Pay Rate: $25/hour
Shift Times: 6-7 hour shifts available
THERE IS NO NEED TO APPLY ONLINE. PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH COMPLETED FORMS TO THE OPEN CALL.
City: New York Company: Joonbug.com
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Editorial Assistant (HR/Administrative) Intern
- Contributing Celebrity & Gossip Writer
- Contributing Charity & Causes Writer
- Contributing Tech & Lifestyle Writer
- Contributing Culinary Writer
- Contributing Fashion Writer
- Contributing House Music Writer
- Contributing Music Writer
- Contributing Nightlife Writer
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: BarCrawls.com
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Editor
- Intern: Culinary Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Editor
- Intern: House Music Editor
- Intern: Music Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Intern: PR & Social Media
- Intern: Sales & Advertising
- Intern: Times Square Sales & Business Development
- Intern: Nightlife Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter
- PHP & jQuery Web Developer
- Senior Web Developer
- SEO Expert
- Software Engineer, Web Development