Telemarketing/Customer Service Rep (Open Call)
Joonbug.com is one of the largest event planning and promotions companies in the US. As the largest producer of holiday events, we will produce over 100 events for New Year's Eve at various event spaces around the country…. nightclubs, lounges, restaurants, bars, private event spaces, cruises, and family entertainment centers. Our New Year’s Eve events will take place on Monday, December 31st, 2012. Join us in coordinating the biggest holiday parties of the year!
Positions Available: Telemarketing/Customer Service Rep
Telemarketing/Customer Service Rep Duties Include:
· Making outbound calls to our customer database. You may be asked to assist Joonbug's event managers in other tasks in relation to event preparations.
· Receiving inbound calls dealing with customer service inquiries
· Professional etiquette is a must!
· Must be personable and outgoing
· Must be able to work, atleast, five days (minimum) and eight hours (minimum) per shift.
Hiring is done on the spot during open calls (times and dates below.) Please come
prepared with all employment forms completed:
1. A copy of your Resume
2. Completed W4: To download the W4 form, please follow this link http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf - Should you have any questions on filing, please discuss with your CPA or tax advisor.
3. Completed I9 and copies of supporting documentation (driver's license/passport/social security card): To download the I9 form, please follow this link http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf
4. A voided check or Direct Deposit form from your banking institution. You must be listed as an account holder. Payments are made solely through Direct Deposit on January 11th, 2013.
This opportunity is for event work on the evening of New Year's Eve, December 31st, 2012. If you are not 100% confident of your availability, we kindly ask that you attend an open call once you are certain of your schedule and availability.
LLC is an equal opportunity employer abiding by all Federal, State and
By attending the open call, you are confirming that you are legally permitted to work in the United States and will provide supporting documents listed above.
There are no further employment opportunities.
*** All applicants must have valid forms of identification (driver's license, U.S. passport), social security card, and be able to provide either a voided check or direct deposit information. All event staff are paid by direct deposit. No exceptions! ***
Hiring Open Call Times:
12/10/2012 at 1:00pm
Address: 225 West 39th Street (between 7thand 8th Avenues) 11th Floor
Telemarketing/Customer Service Rep Pay Rate:
Telemarketer/Customer Service Rep - $9/hour, based on experience
THERE IS NO NEED TO APPLY ONLINE. PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH
COMPLETED FORMS TO THE OPEN CALL.
- Bar Crawls City Manager
- Editorial Assistant (HR/Administrative) Intern
- Contributing Celebrity & Gossip Writer
- Contributing Charity & Causes Writer
- Contributing Tech & Lifestyle Writer
- Contributing Culinary Writer
- Contributing Fashion Writer
- Contributing House Music Writer
- Contributing Music Writer
- Contributing Nightlife Writer
- Events & Promotions Manager
- Intern: BarCrawls.com
- Intern: Celebrity & Gossip Editor
- Intern: Culinary Editor
- Intern: Events & Marketing
- Intern: Fashion Editor
- Intern: House Music Editor
- Intern: Music Editor
- Intern: Philanthropy Blog Editor
- Intern: PR & Social Media
- Intern: Sales & Advertising
- Intern: Times Square Sales & Business Development
- Intern: Nightlife Editor
- Marketing & Events Manager
- Party Host/Promoter
- PHP & jQuery Web Developer
- Senior Web Developer
- SEO Expert
- Software Engineer, Web Development