Remember the days when you used to get your mouth washed out with soap for swearing? Or when you used naughty words and had to add money to the "swear box" as a punishment? Well SwearJar is turning your potty mouth into charity. This is how it works:
- You sign up on SwearJar in conjunction with your Twitter account and pledge a donation of at least £1 (equivlaent to about $1.55).
- They then tracks your tweets for swear words.
- At the end of the week you receive a link with the amount you owe.
- If your tweets are retweeted the person who retweets has to pay
- The more you swear, the more you pay, the more you help charity.
SwearJar's donations go to help UNICEF efforts in East Africa where a child dies every six minutes and is in conjunction with the the 50/50 Good project. So sign up here and swear up a f!@#ing s*!t storm to benefit the needy.