Currently on the market is a product that makes the addition of bacon much easier. Bacon Hot Sauce is a smoky, sweet sauce with a hint of spice that will surely liven up any meal. Its ingredients are easy to pronounce and you can see that the heat comes from New Mexico Chilies. My recommendations on what to add it to are:
- Whisking it into scrambled eggs
- Making a marinade for chicken: olive oil, Bacon Hot Sauce, salt and pepper
- Brushing it on grilled fish
- Topping pizza or slathering it on sandwiches
- Folding it into potato salad
- Adding a dash to your winter soups
Connect & Buy your own Bacon Hot Sauce!