Afrojack's long awaited debut album is now mastered and ready to be shared with the world. After years of touring and producing singles, Nick van de Wall is set to take a big leap for his musical career, and drop his first studio album ever... and the fans are more than ready for it. In conjunction with news of the album, we have finally gotten an official release date, tracklist, and album cover art.
May 19th is the day that Forget the World has been set to drop, and it will hold 12 songs, with 4 bonus tracks for the deluxe version. The album will consist of musical features from Snoop Dogg, Sting, Matthew Koma, Wrabel, and many more. You can check out the entire tracklist of songs and features below along with the recently released music video for Afrojack's remix of "Do Or Die" by Thirty Seconds to Mars.
01. “Ten Feet Tall” (feat. Wrabel)
02. “Illuminate” (feat. Matthew Koma)
03. “Born to Run’ (feat. Tyler Glenn)
04. “Freedom” (Afrojack & D-Wayne) [feat. Jack McManus]
05. “The Spark” (feat. Spree Wilson)
06. “Dynamite” (feat. Snoop Dogg)
07. “Too Wild” (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
08. “Three Strikes” (feat. Jack McManus)
09. “Catch Tomorrow” (feat. Sting)
10. “We’ll Be Ok” (feat. Wrabel)
11. “Mexico” (feat. Shirazi)
12. “Keep Our Love Alive” (feat. Matthew Koma)