As girls, it takes time and effort to keep our look fresh and with all of the treatments and products we use, it can get costly. Instead of going to the spa once a month to achieve perfect skin, why not try doing it at home? We’ve found a few great DIY masks that will give you sexy skin while saving you some extra time and money! Try them and tweak them to fit your facial preferences!
This mask is designed for all skin types and will leave your complexion with a healthy glow. You'll need half a banana, a tablespoon of orange juice and a tablespoon of honey.
- ½ Banana
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Cut up half of the banana
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- Apply to your face and neck area and keep it on for at least 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and moisturize well afterwards
Having a problem with oily skin? Try using some protein and whole grain in your face mask to treat this problem!
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup oatmeal
- Mix egg yolk, honey, olive oil and oatmeal until it's blended in well
- Apply to face and neck and let sit for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and moisturize well
The use of caffeine is sure to wake up dull skin and brighten the eye area. It has also been recently proven to help with overall skin brightness as well as decreasing wrinkles and red spots.
- 4 tbsp ground coffee beans (Make sure to finely ground the coffee beans so they are smooth against your skin!)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mix the coffee beans and cocoa powder together in a bowl
- Add in the milk and stir until you get a smooth paste
- Stir in the honey
- Apply the mask to face and neck area and let dry
- Wash off with warm water and be sure to moisturize