There are very distinct colors that are associated with each season, such as pastels for spring and deep burgundy or navy blue for the autumn. The sight of the autumn leaves excites the fashionista in all of us because with the turn in seasons comes the richest and most vibrant of dark colors in style. This year, trendsetters are taking a slightly different approach and fully embracing a more colorless palate. Among the many benefits of being able to style these colors with just about anything, there are about a million different ways to style it for just about any occasion. Punch up your look with these options:
1. ASOS Midi Length Knitted Dress: This midi dress is anything but bland as it combines a neutral color with contrast vertical and horizontal ribbed paneling, cropped sleeves and a scooped neckline. Easy to pair with tights and boots or heels.
2. J. Crew Zig Zag Zipper Clutch: A nice compliment to an all-black outfit, this clutch combines two hot trends right now: zippers and neutral color. This is classic neutral meets nighttime edgy.
3. Forever 21 Biker Inspired Jacket: This kick-ass look is toned down by the neutral color of the piece, but still manages to maintain its biker edge. For 32 smackers, this faux leather is easy on your bank account.\
4. Les Khakis De Chanel Nail Colour Collection: This limited edition set of military-inspired shades are the perfect addition to your hands this season. With a $25 per bottle price tag, it isn't the most economical choice but hey, we all need a splurge every now and then. If you really have extra dough, buy all three and alternate colors on each finger to really spice it up.
5. Topshop Vintage Rose Kimono Dress: By far my favorite of the list, this kimono is so versatile, it can be styled in too many ways to name. It's also perfect from transitioning from day to night: wear it with denim jacket and boots for that brunch date with your girlfriends and then slip on some dark colored tights and heels for your night out.