Knock-out, and let’s face it, some drag-out dresses hit the red carpet on Sunday night for the 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards, but to no surprsie at all, dresses and gowns weren’t the only stunning things to take the viewers by storm that evening.
Some of our favorite looks here at GlamDamnIt, went strutting down the carpet on ten fingers. We’re talking Nail Art baby!
Beautiful designs form your favorite stars came in all shapes and sizes, and with some help from our friends at Mars the Salon in West Hollywood, we’ve got two great looks you can accomplish in the comfort of your own home!
Here’s what you do…
1. Apply base coat.
2. Apply pink color polish as a French line.
3. Paint a flower on the French line with pink and yellow on thumb, middle and pinky fingers.
4. Paint flower on part of the base with green and yellow on index and ring fingers.
5. Attach a pearl by glue in the middle of the flowers.
6. Apply a top coat.
The finished look from Mars the Salon
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Apply silver glitter polish on all fingers.
3. Apply Gold hologram polish on all fingers.
4. Apply a top coat.
The finished look from Mars the Salon!
Mars the Salon is located at606 Westmount Dr,West Hollywood,CA90069!