NYC's 4th Annual Bad Santa 2014 Bar Crawl
Looking for a place to play with Santa? Whether you’re naughty or nice, come and join us in NYC for a very merry bar crawl on Saturday, December 14th. Barcrawls.com will bring everyone on Santa’s list together this season. Carol your way through some of the finest bars NYC has to offer. Santa’s little bar-helpers will concoct enough festive drinks to fill his present bag to the brim. They are sure to give any Grinch some holiday spirit.
Don yourselves in your brightest red and green apparel for this holy occasion starting at noon— striped stockings, ugly sweaters, and Santa hats are strongly encouraged. Party with the elves, drink spiked eggnog, and find someone to join you under the mistletoe. Don’t let any scrooge get in your way of having a little drunken Yuletide cheer.
Barcrawls.com’s 2013 Bad Santa will make sure you have a ho-ho-whole lot of fun this jolly evening. Revel in a wintery wonderland while you sip on Christmas cocktails and enjoy some genuine alcoholic merrymaking. So, grab Christmas by the bells and buy a ticket while you still can.
- Tickets entitles you to join the organized bar crawl from 2pm-4am on Saturday, December 13, 2014
- Register @ McFadden's anytime from 2pm-8pm
- Get your wristband, cup, and bar crawl map
- Participate in bar crawl; note drink special times per venue
- Admission to a bar is based on capacity