The name of the game is preparation, ladies and gentlemen. The point of a picnic is to pick a spot, put down a blanket, and eat. Prepare this healthy, delicious and easy meal ahead of time.
A word to the wise when preparing a picnic or any bagged lunch: prepare something that will only get better the longer you wait to eat it. We've all had to suffer through soggy sandwiches, so give yourself a rest and try something that will only taste better over time as the flavors blend: Tortellini Salad.
You will need:
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
We'll talk about the new records here, not the usual classics. Chirstmas season is coming, hurry hurry boys and girls ! Bring the best of American culture to your parents.
If you don't do something you will have to hear your little cousin singing "silent night" on a duet with your snoring grandma. You guys know this kind of experience could make you lose your appetite. You don't want to waste this gorgeous turkey, don't you. If you don't wanna buy anything, you still got your old Rat Pack's records. You also can rent an organ and invite a priest.