Charleston St Patrick's Bar Crawl Day 1 St. Patrick's Day Event Description
Charleston is pulling out all of the stops this St. Patrick’s Day weekend. Day One of our Irish Stroll bar crawl is the start of a weekend-long Irish spirit spree. On Saturday March 14th, Charleston’s rowdiest bars will open their doors for cover-free entry to those with an Irish stroll wristband. It’ll be a day full of Charleston’s most boisterous party-goers dressed in green and soaking up exclusive drink specials. Gather your Celtic cohort because we’ve got group discounts for parties over four. If you think one day of crawling isn’t enough to quench your thirst, pick up a multi-day pass and experience three days of non-stop Irish pride.
Bay Street Biergarten - 549 E Bay - 1pm to 5pm St
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Entry is subject to capacity and participants may incur wait times
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
From 1pm to 5pm, register at the designated registration site. Grab your wristband and map detailing participating venues and get ready for a luck-filled St. Patrick’s Day!
BAR CRAWL REGISTRATION POINTS & PARTICIPATING BARS
St. Patrick's Day Festive