Nashville St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl St. Patrick's Day Event Description
Four-leaf clovers, green getups, and boozy cheer: celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Nashville with a raucous bar crawl that will put you in the Irish spirit. The Irish Stroll on the official St. Patrick’s Day grants you free admission to Music City’s best watering holes offering exclusive drink specials. Go out on the lash all day with Nashville’s fellow Irish cheerleaders tossing back brews and making merry in Celtic spirit. It’s a boozy bandwagon, Nashville, so if you’re on board get ready to commit to some hardcore cheer in honor of the Emerald Isle.
Dick's Last Resort - 154 2nd Ave N
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
Tickets sell out quickly so secure yours now! Be sure to take advantage of our group discount and multi-day passes. Head to the registration point between 1pm and 8pm to pick up your wristband and map and get strolling!
BAR CRAWL REGISTRATION POINTS & PARTICIPATING BARS
St. Patrick's Day Festive