- Guaranteed Live View of Ball Drop (The live viewing area to watch the Ball Drop on the outdoor terrace)
- (5) hour OPEN BAR from 9 PM – 2 AM
- (3) Hours of Passed Appetizers from 9 PM - Midnight
- Complimentary Champagne toast for Midnight Countdown
- Complimentary festive NYE Party Favors
- General Admission is standing room only.
* All ticket holders are required to submit a Credit Card Authorization Form. Within 24 hrs of placing your order, you will receive an email to complete the authorization.
- All General Admission benefits, plus:
- Guaranteed Spectacular view of the Live Ball Drop (from the 54th floor outdoor terrace)
- Reserved Seating for groups of  or more (You MUST be part of a group of  or more people to buy this ticket type)
- Bottle Service and mixers at your table (See Chart Below)
- (5) Hour OPEN BAR from 9 PM - 2 AM
- (3) Hours of Passed Appetizers from 9 PM - 12 AM
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- NYE Party Favors
- Coat Check is NOT included and may be mandatory at the venue. A fee may apply per venue discretion ($5-10)
- TICKET PRICE INCLUDES GRATUITY (Bottle service gratuity is included in the ticket price - you will not be responsible for paying this fee at the venue)
Amenities provided based on your group size: TABLE SIZE VODKA SPARKLING WINE 4-7 people 1 2 8-11 people 2 4 12-15 people 3 6
- Seating is available for groups of 4 or more ONLY. You must be part of a group of 4 or more people to purchase. Depending on your total group size, you may be seated in a shared area with similar ticket holders.
- All guests MUST be age 21+
- All guests MUST present a valid form of government issued photo ID to enter the event; Passport, US Drivers License or Canada Drivers License ONLY
- Purchasers may be required to submit a Credit Card Authorization Form after the ticket order is processed.
Ticket Price is PER PERSON and includes the following amenities:
REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE:
*If you do not see a table size that suits your group, please contact us
|Table size for 4||
|Table size for 5||
|Table size for 6||
|Table size for 8||
Hyatt Centric Bar 54 Times Square New Years Eve Event Description
Atop the Hyatt Hotel NYC, at Bar 54, catch a thrilling live view of the Times Square Ball Drop this New Year’s Eve and indulge in the most magnificent NYE experience New York City can offer. On New Year’s, Hyatt’s Bar 54, NYC’s tallest rooftop bar and upscale Times Square penthouse lounge is delivering a spectacular live view of the Ball Drop with a breathtaking vantage of the famous NYC skyline. Along with an open bar, DJ music performance and New York’s most refined nightlife crowd, Bar 54’s NYE party is sure to be one elegant, megawatt celebration.
See the resplendent Times Square Ball Drop, live, this New Year’s Eve and get a taste of the New York City high-life at Hyatt Hotel’s Bar 54, the tallest rooftop lounge in NYC. Take in the dazzling sweeping cityscape as you mingle with New York’s most gorgeous partiers over a 5 hour premium open bar. And with complimentary amenities like delicious early evening passed hors d’oeuvres and festive NYE party favors, there will be plenty to satisfy any remaining party appetite. When you’re all fueled up, join high-spirited revelers on the dance floor where a live DJ will be turning up the heat with the hottest beats of Top 40, Hip Hop, House and Mash Ups. When the night reaches its climax at midnight, head out to the outdoor terrace and join in the most electrifying live count down in the world: the Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball Drop. With the skyline as backdrop, the sublime Ball Drop as highlight, and a complimentary champagne toast to boot, this New Year is going to begin in glorious style. To make your NYE experience even more majestic, opt for a special VIP packages to enjoy swanky bottle services and other exclusive amenities.
Situated atop the renowned Hyatt Times Square Hotel, Bar 54 is a sophisticated lounge and nightlife hotspot featuring a sleek and elegant design. Complete with grand wood panel walls, plush leather sofas, refined contemporary décor, and floor-to-ceiling windows to let in the magnificent view outside, Bar 54 boasts an elegant yet high-energy ambiance sought after by New York’s upscale party crowd. Head to the outdoor terrace and find yourself on top of the glittering, world-famous Times Square and be dazzled by a stunning panoramic view of Manhattan’s spectacular skyline, from the Hudson River to the East River. With sumptuous low sofas and seating and fireplaces to add an extra dash of warmth and swank, Bar 54 is the ultimate deluxe nightlife venue and NYE’s most exclusive ticket for an out-of-this-world New Year’s party.
Have a top-of-the-world celebration this New Year’s at Bar 54, where a glorious live view of the famed Times Square Ball Drop and NYC’s sweeping skyline set the scene for an electrifying NYE party you won’t forget.
- BARRICADES. The NYPD set up security checkpoints, called Barricades, throughout Times Square. The NYPD will ask you to present your physical ticket, which are also your entry tickets to the event. Locate your entry point based on the event you are attending below. Your entry into Times Square cannot be guaranteed if you do not follow these designated ENTRY POINT instructions. Your physical tickets must be on you at all times in order to gain entry into Times Square and your event.
- TIME. Moving through Times Square on New Year’s Eve can be a slow process. Make sure to give yourself plenty of time to travel from your hotel or starting point to your party destination. There are police checkpoints throughout Times Square and the wait times may vary. The “doors open” time is located on your actual ticket. We strongly recommend arriving at least 1-hour before the scheduled opening time. NOTE: Trying to enter Times Square after 9:00 PM is difficult and strongly discouraged.
- ENTRY POINT 45th Street & 6th Ave (North Side of Street)
Dining & Drinks5 Hour Premium Open Bar
- Early Evening Complimentary Passed Hor D'oeuvres
The Passed Appetizers menu will include:
- Porcini mushroom risotto croquette
- Old bay shrimp and corn quesadilla
- Chicken yakitori satay
- Beef Wellington Canapés
- VIP Tables will receive a charcuterie board that will include three types of cured meat, three types of cheese, mustard, pickles and crostini, in addition to the passed appetizers.
Music & Entertainment
New Year's Eve Festive - Cocktail | Black Tie Optional
Location and Hours
Hyatt Centric Bar 54 Times Square
Address:135 W 45th St New York NY US 10036
- Doors Open 9:00pm-2:00am