You may know Natalie Oliveros by her more common name, Savanna Samson. The former porn star partnered with revered winemaker Roberto Cipresso to create delicious red wine under the La Fiorita label. La Fiorita was created by Roberto in 1992 and quickly rose to success. The pair partnered together in 2011 to take La Fiorita to the next level. The launch party for the new wine '07 Brunello di Montalcino was hosted earlier this week at Espace in NYC to an enthusiastic crowd. Last week, La Fiorita's '04 Brunello di Montalcino won Best Wine at the Meran Wine Festival in Italy and the '06 Brunello di Montalcino won a gold medal, so it's no wonder that the newly debuted '07 matched up to its predecessors' excellence. The wine was surprisingly smooth and flavorful and drinking it down made for a great party. Congrats on the success of this new vino and we can't wait to try more in the future!
The new episode of Chelsea Lately that aired last Monday with special guest Jennifer Aniston, had more surprises than you could imagine; a new studio, fresh humor, and a full-frontal Sandra Bullock!
Not one for being modest or holiding back humor, on this particular episode opening, Handler is in the shower when Bullock comes from behind and her spooks her followed by an in-the-buff scolding to Handler for her less than positive habits like sleeping with rappers and drinking too much booze. She also tells Handler she has alot riding on her since she has a brand new studio and she is the only lady on late night television. Bullock even slaps Handler a few times telling her to man up about what she is telling her and lets her know she needs to set a good example for young girls, like Oprah.
Reports surfaced a few days ago that Nicki Minaj will be a member of the judges' panel on American Idol. Now rumor has it "Louis Vuitton Don" Kanye West might be joining her and Mariah Carey. [Huffington Post]
A burglar broke into LL Cool J's home in California, looking to steal cash, jewelry and other valuable goods. Instead he was knocked out, courtesy of the legendary MC. [HipHopDX]
Britney Spears (whose music video for "Oops! … I Did It Again" took place on Mars) recently tweeted at NASA's rover "Curiosity," which landed on the red planet August 5th.
BritneySpears: "So @MarsCuriosity... does Mars look the same as it did in 2000?" The rover, which is reported to have a nuclear battery and a laser that can vaporize rock, tweeted back:
MarsCuriosity: "@britneyspears Hey Brit Brit. Mars is still looking good," adding, "Maybe someday an astronaut will bring me a gift, too. Drill bits crossed ;)"
Chad Johnson broke his silence on his official website, regarding his hectic weekend, which included him being arrested on domestic disturbance charges and being released from the Miami Dolphins. [TheHollywoodGossip]
Will.I.Am's customized luxury car is still nowhere to be found, contrary to a previous statement made by his publicist [TMZ]
Kristen Stewart in hiding, drops out of the film Cali and will not walk the red carpet for her film On The Road. [Jezebel]
Randy Travis gets drunk, naked, and crashes his '98 Trans Am. [Dlisted]
Liberty Ross apparently wants to "work it out" with her cheating hubby. [TMZ]
Oh Twitter, what would we all do without it? The micro-blogging site has become the go-to platform for connecting people all over the world, including plenty of celebrities. In fact, Twitter has so much clout, celebs and notables are often judged by how many "followers" they have.
Modern technology connecting people is a great thing --or is it? What happens when users reveal a little too much? It seems we've hit the peak of overshare overload. Celebs like Demi Moore, Chris Brown, Rihanna and countless others have taken to Twitter to "air dirty laundry" about their personal lives and relationships, sometimes with dire results.
- The full set of the official Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders cheating photos have been released online! [US Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan went topless for upcoming movie The Canyons and the diva demanded the crew strip down too. [Page Six]
- Katie Holmes steps out with mystery man looking happier than ever. [DListed]
- Johnny Depp gets dumped by homewrecking Amber Heard? [Showbiz Spy]
- Justin Bieber gropes Selena Gomez's jugs in the back of a car. [The Justin Bieber Shrine]
- Enough, lady. Demi Moore is apparently STILL calling cheating ex, Ashton Kutcher. [Perez Hilton]
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in apparent custody battle over their dog. [NY Daily News]
- Marriage disaster waiting to happen: Jessica Biel is "shit-flippingly threatened" by Justin Timberblake's relationship with Cameron Diaz. [Jezebel]
- John Travolta thinks Tom Cruise is a "weak" wuss. [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
- Dane Cook makes stupid joke about Aurora massacre because he's not funny at all. [EW]
- The 2012 VMA award nominations have been announced; include Rihanna and Chris Brown. [MTV]
- Dennis Hopper's son being sued for drugging and raping 15-year-old girl. [TMZ]
- Taylor Swift snogs with a Kennedy; obviously oblivious to the Kennedy man reputation. (Run for the hills, girl!) [HuffPo]
- That kid from Jerry Maguire has grown into his gigantic 8 lb. human head. [HuffPo]
- Ashton Kutcher wants to baby up Mila Kunis? [Entertainment Wise]
- John Mayer debuts 'Queen of California' looking extra mountain hill billy hippie-hipster-ish. We're f*cking confused. [Just Jared]
With this week's endless array of whirlwind scandals from Kristen Stewart's affair to the Jackson family squabbles and sex tapes/nude photos of B-listers, LiLo was feeling ignored. And what does LiLo do when she's ignored? She crashes her car, of course. Yep, the Liz and Dick actress has gotten into another fender bender. In another rented Porsche. This time after shopping at Chanel in Beverly Hills, according to TMZ.
There's no way anyone is that bad at driving. The woman wants attention, it's obvious. Now, if she goes off a cliff or something, then we'll be convinced she's just truly a terrible driver.
In the meantime, we're on to you Lindsay!
Celebrities, they're just like us! Well, not really. Outside the money and fame they do have to deal with the scathing opinions of the general public. Especially on Twitter, where haters can directly spew venom with the ease of the @ symbol, many times anonymously. (We can't even imagine the heat Kristen Stewart is getting from Twihards in light of her sordid affair!)
Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel and a few self-deprecating celebs, a laugh out loud skit has come to form. Without further adieu, here is "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets."