What: It’s been a rainy week and if you’re not wanting to get out of the house to do some shopping, but don’t want to miss out on the sales, check out this one on Rachel Comey’s website! Get 20% off selected women’s and men’s clothing, shoes, and accessories! But hurry up as the sale only lasts until Sunday! Use code PROMO20 at your check out to receive the discount.
Denim, as usual, is showing up everywhere for spring and summer. From denim shirts to dresses, and even handbags you can expect to see plenty of blue this season. With so many options, getting the "right" look can be a challenge. We all know when it comes to denim, there is a very fine line between fashion forward and fashion faux pas! So we have have picked out of a few of our top favorite denim pieces for this season that will keep you on trend without looking like Farmer John. Check them out and get inspired for your next denim buy!
Warm weather is finally coming our way, and with it, our warm weather clothes! Dresses, tanks, and most importantly, sandals and peep toe shoes are appearing slowly, but surely. As we have started to see, this spring’s trends encompass bright colors and crazy patterns, so it should come as no surprise that shoes have followed suit. The chunky, funky heels are definitely an interesting add to the mixture of chaos going on for spring ’12 styles. With wild colors, brilliant combos of fabrics and textures, and of course, the chunky heel or wedge, these funky shoes will be taking on the style scene by storm.
This just in – Scoop’s Warehouse Sale is back! Seriously marked down goods from August are available for your second opportunity to take advantage. An additional 50% off of already marked down merchandise have us dubbing these as “Killer Deals!” According to Racked NY, here is a sneak peek at what is still ripe for the picking at Scoop.
Found in women’s apparel: a Smythe trench coat, $159.50 (from $650); a Maison Martin Margiela trench coat for $344.50 (from $1730); Rag & Bone sleeveless trench dresses for $99.50 (from $395), and an MM6 Maison Martin Margiela bodycon knit dress with a stringy strap neckline for $159.50 (from $535). All of these are still lingering with season-less summer dresses, maxi dresses, select separates, a few swim pieces and miscellaneous belts and bags. Also, great deals on women’s shoes: gray Camilla Skovgaard gladiator heeled sandals for $199.50 (from $560) and tan leather faux-sequined Maison Martin Margiela heeled sandals for $259.50 (from $1295).
Discount on designer apparel, shoes and accessories at GILT - up to 70% off.
Who: Acne, Paige Black Label, Rag and Bone, Jack Rabbit, Oscar de la Renta, Monique Lhuiller, Emanuel Ungaro, CC Skye Jewelry, and Jessica Kagan Cushman.
When: Ends Tomorrow 6/2 at midnight.
- 1/18-1/24 - Confederacy Winter Sale- enjoy 40% off brands such as Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang, and Rag & Bone for her. For the men, brands like Michael Bastian, Nom de Guerre, and Marc Jacobs are also 40% off. Both sexes-up to 75% off clearance items; 4661 Hollywood Blvd., b/t N. Vermont & Hillhurst Aves; (1/18-1/23, 11-8), (1/24, 11-7)
- 1/18-1/24 -Vionnet Blowout Sale- don't miss this boutique's bi-annual blowout bin sale where you can find up to 80% off bags, jewelry and other accessories from brands such as Vera Wang, Vena Cava, Mara Hoffman, Seneca Rising, Life with Bird, and more; 158 North Robertson Blvd, between Beverly Blvd and Alden Dr.
- 1/18-ongoing - What Goes Around Comes Around- This vintage store is having its fall/winter sale where you can find 50% their men's and women's fall coats, jackets, dresses, etc; Space 15 Twenty, 1520 North Cahuenga Blvd.
- 1/18-Onging - Opening Ceremony Winter Blowout Sale- fall/winter collections are now up to 70% off . Come get your hands on items from brands such as Acne, , Alexander Wang, Sophomore, Band of Outsiders, and more; 451 North La Cienega Blvd.
Complimentary AMOREPACIFIC facials, Sephora SoHo. AMOREPACIFIC skin care experts will be on hand for complimentary facials and to offer skin care consultations. 555 Broadway (between Prince & Spring Streets).
Bloomingdale's Soho is hosting a ten-day beauty event named Get the Look Now. Each beauty counter in the store will offer tips, tricks and how-to events. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); call for appointment.
- Ongoing, Oscar de la Renta, 772 Madison Avenue (at 66th Street), (212) 288-5810, NYC
Up to 70 percent off gowns, separates and accessories.
Monday – Saturday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM; Sunday, closed.
If you can't make it to the store, check out the sale online. The discounts are a holiday miracle!
- Ongoing, Daryl K, 21 Bond Street (between Lafayette and Bowery), (212) 529-8790, NYC
Up to 75 percent off Daryl K’s signature line and their sister line, Kerrigan.
Monday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 7:00 AM; Sunday, Noon – 6:00 PM.
- Ongoing, Acne, 10 Greene Street (between Grand and Canal Street), (212) 625-2828, NYC
Take another 20 percent off already-reduced prices on Acne clothing and accessories.
Monday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM; Sunday, Noon – 7:00 PM.
- 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Jack Spade, 56 Greene Street (at Broome Street), (212) 625-1820; Noon – 8:00 PM, 400 Bleecker Street (at W. 11th Street), (212) 675-4085, NYC
Men’s accessories by Jack Spade are up to 50 percent off. Nylon, canvas and waxwear bags are 30 percent off.