- The full set of the official Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders cheating photos have been released online! [US Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan went topless for upcoming movie The Canyons and the diva demanded the crew strip down too. [Page Six]
- Katie Holmes steps out with mystery man looking happier than ever. [DListed]
- Johnny Depp gets dumped by homewrecking Amber Heard? [Showbiz Spy]
- Justin Bieber gropes Selena Gomez's jugs in the back of a car. [The Justin Bieber Shrine]
- Enough, lady. Demi Moore is apparently STILL calling cheating ex, Ashton Kutcher. [Perez Hilton]
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in apparent custody battle over their dog. [NY Daily News]
- Marriage disaster waiting to happen: Jessica Biel is "shit-flippingly threatened" by Justin Timberblake's relationship with Cameron Diaz. [Jezebel]
- John Travolta thinks Tom Cruise is a "weak" wuss. [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
- Dane Cook makes stupid joke about Aurora massacre because he's not funny at all. [EW]
- The 2012 VMA award nominations have been announced; include Rihanna and Chris Brown. [MTV]
- Dennis Hopper's son being sued for drugging and raping 15-year-old girl. [TMZ]
- Taylor Swift snogs with a Kennedy; obviously oblivious to the Kennedy man reputation. (Run for the hills, girl!) [HuffPo]
- That kid from Jerry Maguire has grown into his gigantic 8 lb. human head. [HuffPo]
- Ashton Kutcher wants to baby up Mila Kunis? [Entertainment Wise]
- John Mayer debuts 'Queen of California' looking extra mountain hill billy hippie-hipster-ish. We're f*cking confused. [Just Jared]
Johnny Depp is not the only first season vet to appear in the much anticipated revamped flick!
In case you have not heard, Mr. Depp is to make a cameo in the new movie, 21 Jump Street. Before he agreed to appear in the movie, he made sure his former partner and old friend, Peter DeLuise, was to join him. That's a terrific friend!
Also appearing in the movie are Holly Robinson Peete, as well as a small homage to Dustin Nguyen. Only season one characters were to make appearances in the movie, but Richard Grieco is keeping his options open if there is to be a sequel.
Oscar winner Penelope Cruz has everything to be happy. She's married to Javier Bardem, she gave birth to a son in January, she's the first Spanish-born actress to receive a star on the Hollywood's Walk of fame, and one of her best friend is Johnny Depp.
The Pirates of the Caribbean actor has a lot to say about Cruz as a mom, as an actress, and as a costar.
"She's an inconceivably phenomenal mommy, which I've witnessed firsthand, and it's pretty incredible. She's as loyal and true a friend as anyone could ever dream of and I'm very privileged to be able to have her in my life."
Tattoos have become over the years a way to express ourselves. Big, small, on the ankle or on the back, possibilities are almost infinite. But many celebrities seem to prefer one kind of tattoos. The ones with inspirational sayings. Because yes, sometimes, even celebrities need a few words of inspiration...
When we think about it, the chances to see Johnny Depp without a fedora are very small...
That's why the Headwear Association have voted for the Pirates of the Caribbean star. The 47-year-old actor beat Gwen Stefani and Hugh Jackman who were placed second and third placed respectively in the online poll carried out by the Headwear Association.
Justin Timberlake, Kate Hudson and Nicole Richie who were also making the list arrived at fourth, fifth and sixth position.
The Headwear Association exists to "promote hat wearing and the headwear industry throughout the world and to foster goodwill and fellowship among those engaged in the headwear industry."
Rihanna was spotted in Sydney shopping at a mall.
Katie Holmes and Suri enjoyed a mother-daughter shopping afternoon in Vancouver while hubby Tom Cruise was working.
Ashley Tisdale spent the day with her mom, Lisa, in Beverly Hills. They were spotted shopping at a local shopping center.
Johnny Depp was spotted at Narita International Airport in Tokyo. He's there to promote The Tourist.
Lindsey Lohan was spotted leaving the London West Hollywood Hotel yesterday.
Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr and baby boy Flynn arrived in Paris, France, earlier this morning.
Another actor is getting into the music industry this year, but not as a musician. Johnny Depp has announced that he will be opening his own record label called Unison Music. Although Depp may have that sexy rock star look to him, he wasn’t inspired by playing in a band, but rather by producing an album for one. Babybird, a British band, was lucky enough to have Depp fund heir studio time as well as produce their album. Depp has already hired talent scouts for his label to search the UK for new musical talent. A source revealed, Johnny has always been passionate about music. He's taking a really hands-on approach to signing acts. Obviously he can't get to as many gigs as he would like but he's got a good team around him and will personally vet any signings that they make." Hopefully Depp can find an undiscovered musical gem or two to make our ears happy!
A new The Doors documentary has been sweeping the film festivals and leaving people speechless, including the remaining members of The Doors. What continues to impress the satisfied viewers is that When You're Strange: A Flim About the Doors uses only original footage, shot between 1966 and 1971. Ray Manzarek commented on the footage by saying, "You know who plays Jim in this movie? Jim."
What was once Club Rio, Prince's 3121, and most recently ND's Fuego, is being redone yet again. The new Crown Nightclub is set to soft-open mid-May at the Rio before its grand opening around June 1. The club plans to become a Vegas hotspot for both concerts and nightlife.
Once Latin-themed Fuego closed last June, club veteran Darin Feinstein saw an opportunity and seized it. Feinstein, Crown's owner and operator, had purchased LA's Viper Room from Johnny Depp in 2005 which he ran for three years until he began focusing on vegashotspots.com, a Vegas hosting company which he is also an owner of.
Is Johnny Depp really the most stylish man of the year?
GQ gravitates towards Depp's obsession with man-jewelry, but I thought all of the guys looked the same. Maybe I'm just delusional, but shirtless, black tuxedos, greasy jeans, and boots that their flings picked out sometimes all blend together for me.
Of course, GQ would like to put Depp on the cover without any clothing at all - but wait, he has his, uh, jewelry.
So, the question is: is style really about clothes anymore - well, in relation to men? Could it be more about facial hair, tattoos, eyebrows, etc.?
Contrary to my 'what is style?' issues, Depp definitely looks deelish. Speaking of which, I hear David Beckham is also featured in the mag looking pretty stylish (or half naked). Or are the two now synonymous?