- The full set of the official Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders cheating photos have been released online! [US Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan went topless for upcoming movie The Canyons and the diva demanded the crew strip down too. [Page Six]
- Katie Holmes steps out with mystery man looking happier than ever. [DListed]
- Johnny Depp gets dumped by homewrecking Amber Heard? [Showbiz Spy]
- Justin Bieber gropes Selena Gomez's jugs in the back of a car. [The Justin Bieber Shrine]
- Enough, lady. Demi Moore is apparently STILL calling cheating ex, Ashton Kutcher. [Perez Hilton]
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in apparent custody battle over their dog. [NY Daily News]
- Marriage disaster waiting to happen: Jessica Biel is "shit-flippingly threatened" by Justin Timberblake's relationship with Cameron Diaz. [Jezebel]
- John Travolta thinks Tom Cruise is a "weak" wuss. [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
- Dane Cook makes stupid joke about Aurora massacre because he's not funny at all. [EW]
- The 2012 VMA award nominations have been announced; include Rihanna and Chris Brown. [MTV]
- Dennis Hopper's son being sued for drugging and raping 15-year-old girl. [TMZ]
- Taylor Swift snogs with a Kennedy; obviously oblivious to the Kennedy man reputation. (Run for the hills, girl!) [HuffPo]
- That kid from Jerry Maguire has grown into his gigantic 8 lb. human head. [HuffPo]
- Ashton Kutcher wants to baby up Mila Kunis? [Entertainment Wise]
- John Mayer debuts 'Queen of California' looking extra mountain hill billy hippie-hipster-ish. We're f*cking confused. [Just Jared]
After the not-so shocking news that after five years of what seemed like blissful marriage, Katie Holmes filed for divorce from Tom Cruise, and according to reports the couple does not have reconciliation in their future.
Cruise was reported to have been completely blindsided by his wife's decision to end their contract marriage and has also filed a petition for sole custody of their 6-year-old daughter.
Holmes has apparently had divorce on her mind for some time, as she secretly rented an apartment in NYC and moved in while her husband, who has been in Iceland filming the movie Oblivion, had no idea what was coming.
“I don’t want to wait...for a Dawson Creek’s reunion."
Katie Holmes, after discussing her latest film Jack & Jill, recently told Good Morning America that she wouldn’t mind getting together with her Creek-mates for a reunion: “It would be fun. I had so much fun working on that show and I loved everyone so much and I think about it with such fond memories.”
After ending eight years ago, Holmes famously played Joey Potter, the tomboy who was always torn between childhood best friend, Dawson Leery (James van der Beek) and his best friend, Pacey Witter (Joshua Jackson). Michelle Williams also played Jen Lindley, Dawson’s next door neighbor. The WB drama show lasted from 1998-2003.
Last Friday, September 9th, was the concluding performance to the compelling tribute play 110 Stories by Sarah Tuft. Produced by Broadway genius Jennifer Maloney (Spring Awakening and Legally Blonde), this collection of vignettes, breached time and space to bring you, safely, back to the tragic day the World Trade Center collapsed.
After an hour delay, due to a box office mess-up, we were seated with only a minute before the performance started. Heartbreakingly, actors like Stephen Baldwin, Tony Shalhoub, and Samuel L. Jackson began reading people’s accounts of the day, just before the attack. Jackson played a man who took work off that day to teach his daughter how to ride her bike without training wheels. “It was the most beautiful day," he read in that solemn voice. “Why is it always that something tragic happens on what you think is the perfect day?”
Yes! You should cut it! For those of us that are contemplating chopping off our mane. Do it! It's a liberating feeling plus it adds instant edginess and sexiness. Here are some short hair styles that are not boring.
Bob: The Classic
With this all one length hair style, the cut can be soft, innocent, or edgy. Take a look at Katie Holmes' style. She added bangs to her look to give it that chic look. Go with a blunt cut or rounded layers like Katie's. Either way, you'll give yourself a fun, feminine updated look!
Suri Cruise will have all of her dreams come true on her birthday. But what could the little princess possibly want that she doesn't have yet?
Anyway, Katie Holmes has planned the perfect birthday party for her daughter.
"This is my favorite day of the year, so we're going to have a little tea party. She wants a piñata, and wants her girlfriends to come over [for] some swimming," Holmes, 32, said. "And we're going to make a cake together."
And will Tom Cruise join his "women" for the party? It sounds unlikely as Holmes said she planned to "girl it up" for the bash...
Rihanna was spotted in Sydney shopping at a mall.
Katie Holmes and Suri enjoyed a mother-daughter shopping afternoon in Vancouver while hubby Tom Cruise was working.
Ashley Tisdale spent the day with her mom, Lisa, in Beverly Hills. They were spotted shopping at a local shopping center.
Johnny Depp was spotted at Narita International Airport in Tokyo. He's there to promote The Tourist.
Lindsey Lohan was spotted leaving the London West Hollywood Hotel yesterday.
Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr and baby boy Flynn arrived in Paris, France, earlier this morning.
The actress is set to file a $50 million libel lawsuit on Tuesday against American Media, Inc., owner of Star magazine.
In a previous issue, the tabloid's cover featured the photo of a very bad looking and tired Katie Holmes, below the cover line, “ADDICTION NIGHTMARE – Katie DRUG SHOCKER! The real reason she can't leave Tom.”
The wife of Tom Cruise is furious and considers the cover deliberately defamatory, suggesting that she uses drugs.
Every now and again a celebrity or actress does something that just blows my mind. It's as if the "stars" align at just the perfect moment to deliver the goose alongside it's golden egg. For this week, I chose Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis as my person of choice. Her style, timeless. Her impact on the world as we know, immeasurable. Her conservative, chic look is something I both admire and in my dream world, replicate. Every First Lady has been compared to her, from her poise as the president's wife, to the unbelievable fashion icon she remains today.
The Ports 1961 show made me fall in love with the brand all over again. Sensuous shapes moved down the runway with luster and delicate detail. Dress after dress I kept picturing the possible celebrity photo-op moments to come.
Somebody call Rachel Zoe because a few of her clients would look incredible in these super elegant pieces. Check out our slideshow of celebrity matchups for these looks. Can't you just picture them in these pretty dresses at parties and events next spring?