R.E.M.'s latest and final much anticipated album, Collapse into Now, features a new song called "Blue." The song's video features Lindsay Lohan, as a Hollywood washed up actress frolicking and posing for fashion photographer Terry Richardson, directed by none other than Jack of all trades, James Franco.
The five minute-video displays shaky and out of focus Hollywood iconic hot spots like the Chateau Marmont and Roosevelt Hotel, where Lohan is being photographed after a typical night out on the town.
Franco also makes appearances in the video dressed in drag, cheekishly posing for the cameran donned in a blonde wig and red lipstick.
R.E.M. announced last year that after 31 years together, they're soon calling it quits.
Reports surfaced a few days ago that Nicki Minaj will be a member of the judges' panel on American Idol. Now rumor has it "Louis Vuitton Don" Kanye West might be joining her and Mariah Carey. [Huffington Post]
A burglar broke into LL Cool J's home in California, looking to steal cash, jewelry and other valuable goods. Instead he was knocked out, courtesy of the legendary MC. [HipHopDX]
Kristen Stewart in hiding, drops out of the film Cali and will not walk the red carpet for her film On The Road. [Jezebel]
Randy Travis gets drunk, naked, and crashes his '98 Trans Am. [Dlisted]
Liberty Ross apparently wants to "work it out" with her cheating hubby. [TMZ]
- The full set of the official Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders cheating photos have been released online! [US Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan went topless for upcoming movie The Canyons and the diva demanded the crew strip down too. [Page Six]
- Katie Holmes steps out with mystery man looking happier than ever. [DListed]
- Johnny Depp gets dumped by homewrecking Amber Heard? [Showbiz Spy]
- Justin Bieber gropes Selena Gomez's jugs in the back of a car. [The Justin Bieber Shrine]
- Enough, lady. Demi Moore is apparently STILL calling cheating ex, Ashton Kutcher. [Perez Hilton]
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in apparent custody battle over their dog. [NY Daily News]
- Marriage disaster waiting to happen: Jessica Biel is "shit-flippingly threatened" by Justin Timberblake's relationship with Cameron Diaz. [Jezebel]
- John Travolta thinks Tom Cruise is a "weak" wuss. [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
- Dane Cook makes stupid joke about Aurora massacre because he's not funny at all. [EW]
- The 2012 VMA award nominations have been announced; include Rihanna and Chris Brown. [MTV]
- Dennis Hopper's son being sued for drugging and raping 15-year-old girl. [TMZ]
- Taylor Swift snogs with a Kennedy; obviously oblivious to the Kennedy man reputation. (Run for the hills, girl!) [HuffPo]
- That kid from Jerry Maguire has grown into his gigantic 8 lb. human head. [HuffPo]
- Ashton Kutcher wants to baby up Mila Kunis? [Entertainment Wise]
- John Mayer debuts 'Queen of California' looking extra mountain hill billy hippie-hipster-ish. We're f*cking confused. [Just Jared]
With this week's endless array of whirlwind scandals from Kristen Stewart's affair to the Jackson family squabbles and sex tapes/nude photos of B-listers, LiLo was feeling ignored. And what does LiLo do when she's ignored? She crashes her car, of course. Yep, the Liz and Dick actress has gotten into another fender bender. In another rented Porsche. This time after shopping at Chanel in Beverly Hills, according to TMZ.
There's no way anyone is that bad at driving. The woman wants attention, it's obvious. Now, if she goes off a cliff or something, then we'll be convinced she's just truly a terrible driver.
In the meantime, we're on to you Lindsay!
- Looks like Robsten is on the rocks: Kristen Stewart cheats with Huntsman director Rupert Sanders and publicly apologizes. And here's a detailed account of the romp. [People]
- That chick from Friday Night Lights goes Kim Kardashian a.k.a has a sex tape. [TMZ]
- Carly Rae Jepsen, naked, definitely. [Dlisted]
- Rihanna and Chris Brown at it again. [Page Six]
- Britney Spears claims to be doing 'X-Factor' to "give back," despite being paid $15 million. #WTF [WashPo]
- Star of The Jeffersons Sherman Hemsley has passed away. [Radar]
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are out of the closet. [NY Daily News]
- Tom Cruise thinks spoiling Suri senseless is a good idea. [NY Post]
- Lindsay Lohan is totally sober! NOT. [Perez Hilton]
- Mariah Carey signs on to American Idol for a staggering $18 million.[Entertainment Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian's ass is too big for Kanye. [Hollywood Life]
- Christian Bale and wife visit Aurora shooting victims. [US Weekly]
- Johnny Depp allegedly trying to get back with ex after cooled romance with Amber Heard.[The Sun]
- Demi Moore still trolling the younger men, dating actor 12 years her junior. [Life & Style]
Liz Taylor fans all over the world are upset by LiLo being cast as the star of Lifetime's Liz and Dick. In fact, the only people who seem happy with the decision are Lindsay and the movie's producers.
Amongst these unhappy people is former talk show host Rosie O’Donnell. To Lindsay's surprise Rosie spoke out yesterday on The Today Show claiming to be disturbed at the idea of Lindsay playing the role of film icon, Liz Taylor. She also thinks the star needs to spend time putting her life back together before worrying about her career.
A 100% natural body or face is extremely rare on the red carpet these days. It’s understandable that with the unrealistic expectations of Hollywood, insecurities may tend to run wild and make celebrities do crazy things. No one ever said a little nip and tuck was a bad thing, but when you’re unrecognizable or start to look inhuman… it may be time for an intervention.
So what happens when plastic surgery goes terribly wrong? You end up looking like one of these poor souls. Let them be a cautionary tale that less really is more.
Well this seems newsworthy:
According to Page Six, Lindsay Lohan rolled into a late-night dinner this past Saturday at Kibo Japanese Grill. The paper reports that Lohan came to celebrate after her Saturday Night Live hosting gig and was joined by Paul Rudd, Jimmy Fallon, Jack White, Jason Sudekis, Jon Hamm and Lorne Michaels. Not to be outshined by the boys, Lohan's mother, Dina, arrived at the event with "Real Housewives of New York" castmate, Jill Zarin, in tow.
Preliminary stats say, Lindsay Lohan appears to have secured Saturday Night Live’s second biggest audience this season, behind Charles Barkley. Therefore, kicking off her showbiz come back must have been a success right?
SNL fans seem disappointed in her performance. Considering she hasn’t been an "actress" in a while, it’s understandable that she may be a little rusty. But, even Lohan apologists are saying that she may be the worst ‘SNL’ host of the season! Maybe it was due to the short notice invitation to the show, maybe it was because Lohan herself was mostly pushed to the background for the show, usually appearing in less challenging supporting roles in sketches. Or maybe it was because of her totally obvious dependency on the cue cards during her sketches.