by Naika Cadet Thu, August 20th, 2009 at 11:17am
- 8/20 Amorepacific celebrates its debut in Sephora stores by offering free facials at the Sephora Soho location. Aestheticians from the beauty company's spa will be on hand to provide complimentary skin-care consultations as well. Sephora Soho, 555 Broadway, nr. Prince St. (212-625-1309); 1–7. Call for appointment.
- 8/20 Benefit Cosmetics is launching a full menu of body-waxing services at the new "Benefied" Spa Room at Bloomingdale's. Check out the launch and new menu of services. Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5132); 5–9. Call for appointment.
- 8/20 Come see the classic glamour of Oscar de la Renta at the designer trunk show featuring the resort 2010 collection. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-4546); call for appointment.
- 8/20 Dresses are $70, pants and tops are $30, and sweaters are $20 at the Saja sample sale. 250 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-226-7570); Th–Su (10–7).
- 8/20 Everything in the store is 30 to 50 percent off at La Sirena's end-of-summer sale. Embroidered blouses are $25 (originally $40), dresses are $36 (originally $60), and beach and market bags are $25 (originally $50). 27 E. Third St., nr. Bowery (212-780-9113); Th–M (noon–7).
Bar Crawls Blog »
7 cocktails to start the greenest weekend of the year off right!
Bust out the maracas and slop it up at NYC’s latest, Latin-inspired Bar Crawl!