Hey all you Gilt.com shoppers, today is the day to add a pop of summer color to your look without breaking the bank! Wednesday, August 1 at 12pm Gilt.com is offering exclusive pricing on Exude Lipstick and Deborah Lippmann nail polish.
Exude Lipstick (usually priced at $29) will be sold at a fraction of the price, so take advantage while you can! Deborah Lippmann nail colors (normally $16-$20) will also be available at a reduced price today, the perfect combo to get glam from head to toe. The website will be offering Exude in 14 different colors and Deborah Lippmann in 10 colors.
As you may have heard—Betsey is bankrupt! Well, not Betsey exactly. Neither the brand nor its eccentric creative director is involved, but the licensing firm that operates Betsey Johnson boutiques filed Chapter 11 a little more than two weeks ago. While this is unfortunate news for 54 BJ boutiques and 9 outlets around the nation, it seems there’s a silver lining for loyal Betsey shoppers. For a cool $5.2 million, two retail liquidation firms have partnered to take the remaining inventory off the hands of the shuttering shops. A major going-out-of-business sale began last Friday and will run until all merchandise has been sold.
Soia & Kyo: Get VIP access and start your Black Friday shopping a day early! The Montreal based outwear brand has a variety of men’s and women’s styles from chic double-breasted wools to cozy down coats to keep everyone warm this winter. Register for the Soia & Kyo newsletter and receive advanced access to select styles AND a promo code for 30% off exclusive styles. The promotion code will arrive in your inbox on November 23rd and will be valid online through Thursday, November 24th. So once you’re stuffed with stuffing, sit back, relax, and start shopping!
This Mara Hoffman blue geometric print silk dress is the perfect addition to your summer dress collection, and for today only, the $390 $245.70 frock is an additional 10% off at bluefly.com!
We love the combination of the bold, on trend colors. The sweetheart shaped top and above-the-knee hemline make this dress incredibly versatile.
Adidas – Footwear starting at $39.99, slides starting at $19.99, T-shirts 2 for $19.99, Socks, Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Ann Taylor Factory Store - Basic & Fashion Tees 50% off, Sheer Trim Cami BOGO 50% off, Casual Pants, Skirts and Dresses 25% Off, Sleeveless Shell Sweater $14.99, Short Sleeve woven shirts $14.99, Jewelry BOGO 50%
Banana Republic Factory Store – Take up to an additional 70% off original prices now through July 31.
Gap Outlet – Save up to 70% off original prices through July 22.
H&M – Summer tops and shirts only $4.95.
American Eagle Outfitters - Enjoy an additional 30% off clearance!
BCBGMAXAZRIA – Summer Sale up to 50% off!
DKNY - Don’t miss the Anniversary Sale this FRIDAY July 23! FREE VALET PARKING with any DKNY purchase, 50% off storewide, PLUS an additional 10% off, PLUS, as a FREE gift, get your VIP discount card to use at the PRE –FALL COZIE SALES EVENT Tuesday, July 27th! Spend $125.00 and Receive $25.00 off your purchase and free parking at the Ohio Ave. parking lot!
Follow Salma Hayek's lead by trading out your little black dress for a little white one this summer. The actress looked cool and fresh in a white YSL dress at the NYC premiere of Grown Ups Wednesday night. She even added a pop of color by wearing cherry red accessories and matching red lipstick. A white dress shows off a tan and is much cooler than wearing black. White House/Black Market has a perfect LWD on sale for $79.99 (if you're ready to make the switch!).
- 11/12 Meet The City's Olivia Palermo, Elle creative director Joe Zee, and Ports 1961 creative director Tia Cibani as they present the Ports 1961 pre-spring collection. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., fourth fl. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
- 11/12 Get a skin consultation with celebrity dermatologist and creator of MD Skincare, Dr. Dennis Gross. Reserve a complimentary consultation (valued at $275) by calling 212-705-2772. Space NK at Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2772); 5–8.
- 11/12 Check out Lab Series Skincare for Men's new pop-up shop. Customers can get skin-care consultations, preview new products, and receive grooming services, nail buffing, and shoe shines. 43 E. 42nd St., nr. Madison Ave.; daily (7–7).
- 11/12 Scoop NYC hosts a "shop more, save more" sale. Spend $250 to $499 and save 20 percent; spend $500 to $999 and save 30 percent; and spend $1,000 or more and save 40 percent. Various hours and locations.
- 11/12 Merchandise from Martin Margiela, DSquared, and Victor & Rolf is discounted at the Staff USA sample sale. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl.; Th–F (10–7).
- 11/12 Receive up to 65 percent off handbags and womenswear at the Bulga and Sarah Pacini sample sale. 42 Greene St., nr. Grand St., second fl.; Th–F (10–8), S (10–7).
- 11/12 NARS 15th Anniversary / Launch of NARS 15x15, Industria Superstudio, 775 Washington St., NYC The centerpiece of the project is the 15X15 book, featuring 15 celebrity portraits, each inspired by a NARS product shade and based on an iconic reference chosen by François NARS Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics (who personally did the makeup and photographed every portrait). 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM