- 4/5 - Sir Sean and Lady Connery toast Scottish fashion during the 8th Annual Dressed To Kilt Charity Fashion Show. The charity event will benefit the Friends of Scotland Organization, while looks demonstrating the show's theme, Mad for Scotland, can be purchased following the event at a pop-up shop from March 22-April 13 at 13 East 69th Street. M2 Lounge; 530 West 28th Street; (7:30-10pm).
- 4/6 - Come and celebrate the birthday of well-known blogger/photographer Katya Moorman of Style Defined NYC. In addition to a birthday celebration, Moorman will be celebrating her upcoming profile for Vogue Paris. RSVP required. Union Square Lounge; email@example.com; (8-12pm)
- 4/6 - Jet down to Parsons The New School to preview movies that have inspired the institute's trends. Judith Thurman of The New Yorker will introduce a free screening of Annie Hall. Tishman Auditorium, The New School, 66 W. 12th Street; (212-229-5488); (7:30-9pm).
- 4/7- Bloomingdale's welcomes the warm weather with the store's new surf shop. Loomstate, a menswear brand, will reveal their new Loomstate for Surf Lodge collection and preview custom surfboards from artist Robb Havassy in celebration of Earth Day - with surf-inspired cocktails in tow. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Surfrider Foundation. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave, Mens Metro Area; (212-705-2000); (6–8pm).
- 4/8 - Magician Ryan Oaks will take over Bloomingdale's to celebrate YSL's new men's fragrance, La Nuit de L'Homme. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave; (212-705-2000); (6-8pm).
- 4/8 - Marie Claire and leading retailer Mango will host a NYC DJ Battle on Thursday at the Soho Mango store. See you there. RSVP required. Mango Soho; 561 Broadway; (5-9pm)
Photo via Gothamist.