Philadelphia St. Patrick's Day's Parties
Where should I go in Philadelphia to celebrate New Year's Eve?
Joonbug presents its Philadelphia New Year’s Eve party line-up featuring the best of the best events across the city. Showcasing annual favorites and new places, ringing in the New Year Philly-style will be nothing less than sensational in the City of Brotherly Love. NYE party goers will enjoy our amenity-packed events loaded with live DJ performances, non-stop dancing, premium open bars, and champagne toasts. From parties with a view of Schuylkill River to celebrations in Central City, there’s a perfect NYE party for everyone. The New Year line up offers a wide selection from most popular bars, trendy lounges, top clubs, elegant private event parties and upscale hotel ballrooms. For those wanting to go to more than one party, look for one of our NYE passes for access to multiple NYE party venues or bar hop at the NYE bar crawl. Our VIP packages will allow you to take your New Year’s Eve up a notch with perks such as reserved seating, private rooms, and premium bottle service
Top 5 Philadelphia New Year's Events
- Crystal Tea Room - Perched atop the landmark John Wanamaker Building, this stunning ballroom penthouse hosts a NYE gala where guests dine, dance and ring in the New Year in style.
- NOTO - This Philly #1 rated nightclub has the hottest NYE party in town, Sound systems, digital lighting and luxe party amenities make NOTO the destination NYE hotspot.
- Tradesman - This favorite Center City party hub, hosts a high-spirited NYE event that has everyone starting the New Year right.
- The Post - Fun and style combine this New Year's Eve at the Post, a top destination and mecca for Philly funseekers.
- Field House - Philly's favorite haunt and nightlife supersport celebrates New Year/s with ultra-hip style.