Party Host NYC
We are currently hiring eager individuals that are outgoing, self-motivated and want an exciting career in the nightlife industry in New York. Our company operates and manages the top nightlife venues in New York and other major markets.
A Party Host is the life of the party. You can earn great money by having fun and also learning what it takes to become a nightlife impresario. It is not just about bringing out people, you can learn marketing and promotional skills as well. We will teach you as much as you like about becoming a dominant force in the nightlife industry or you can just have fun whichever you prefer.
This is a social job, you should be comfortable inviting your friends out, making new friends, using social media and entertaining your friends old and new in a nightlife setting. You can work as much or as little as you like, do it every Saturday night or once a month, you can create your own schedule.
Not only do you get to experience the most exclusive and high-end spots in New York City, but we will also waive your cover charge and offer you other incentives to bring the best crowd possible (further incentives involve free tables, bottles, etc. to our top performers). In most cases, your guest list will have complimentary admission.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a social personality and fun person to be around
- A large network of friends who enjoy going out and meeting new people
- Availability to attend parties on weekends and weekdays
- Attendances must be 21+ years of age
- Must be prompt, reliable, timely, etc.
- This is a very interactive job and successful candidates are able to build and maintain relationships
- Previous nightlife experience a plus but not required.
-Please include an Instagram/facebook/ and any other social media handles
- You will be paid per head as to how many people attend your event and a percentage of all tables you book. A host can make anywhere from a few hundred $$ per night to $100,000 per year or more.