Events and Marketing Intern NYC - Fall 2019
An internship with Joonbug.com is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the events industry. Through training and mentoring by industry professionals, interns will be introduced to the planning, marketing, and execution of fully produced events. Joonbug is the leader of holiday events and bar crawls with offices and events in major cities across the country.
Whether interns have an interest in Social Media Management, Event and Bar Crawl Planning, and Production, Nightlife, and Promotions, or Public Relations, we strive to place our interns in fields where they can grow their interest and passion for a career in marketing and event production.
Selected interns can expect hands-on work with full-scale event marketing campaigns for Halloween and New Year's Eve. Interns will gain valuable experience in contributing to brainstorming sessions, market research, social media outreach, and other office administration tasks. Interns will be expected to:
- Assist Event Managers with planning and production of Joonbug event campaigns including but not limited to: Processing contracts
- Venue walk-throughs
- Financial planning
- Maintaining online event listings
- Floor plans and venue capacity estimation
- Day of operations
- Maintain Joonbug Event Calendar
- Participate in Joonbug Promotional Programs to increase brand awareness such as birthday planner, global affiliates, etc