Los Angeles Christmas Eve's Parties
Where should I go in Los Angeles to celebrate New Year's Eve?
Los Angeles, the City of Angels does New Year’s Eve like no other city and Joonbug has the best line up of Los Angeles NYE parties there is. The celebrations start with open bars, live DJ performances, champagne toasts and the best midnight countdown to the New Year that you've ever experienced. We're giving you access to the most epic celebrations in the best nightlife neighborhoods like West Hollywood and Beverly Hills and boulevards, Hollywood, Sunset, and La Cienega. From trendy bars, restaurants, and lounges, to mega-clubs with all-star live entertainment, there is something for everyone this New Year’s Eve. Take your New Year's up a notch with VIP packages that offer perks like reserved seating and premium bottle service.
Top 5 Los Angeles New Year's Events
- Derriere - Setting a new standard for LA nightlife, the stylish and trendy Derriere club delivers a high-octane NYE celebration with a top DJ performance and luxe party amenities.
- Poppy / Petite Taqueria - From coast to cost, 1 Oak LA is at the forefront of West Coast style mixed with East Coast chic for a spectacular NYE party happening.
- Bootsy Bellows - A 1960s style Hollywood nightclub with a jolt of Sunset Strip chic turns up the volume presenting an unsurpassed New Year's party
- Harriet's Rooftop - The ever-popular Harriet’s Rooftop penthouse lounge is the in-place to celebrate New Year's and be part of the West Hollywood scene.
- The Argyle - Jumpstart your New Year's with Hollywood-swank at the renowned boutique nightclub The Argyle offering free-flowing party fuel through the night. .