Los Angeles St. Patrick's Day's Parties
Where should I go in Los Angeles to celebrate New Year's Eve?
Los Angeles, the City of Angels does New Year’s Eve like no other city and Joonbug has the best line up of Los Angeles NYE parties there is. The celebrations start with open bars, live DJ performances, champagne toasts and the best midnight countdown to the New Year that you've ever experienced. We're giving you access to the most epic celebrations in the best nightlife neighborhoods like West Hollywood and Beverly Hills and boulevards, Hollywood, Sunset, and La Cienega. From trendy bars, restaurants, and lounges, to mega-clubs with all-star live entertainment, there is something for everyone this New Year’s Eve. Take it up a notch with VIP packages that offer perks like reserved seating and premium bottle service. Los Angeles, we've got you covered no matter what kind of a NYE party you're in the mood for.
Top 5 Los Angeles New Year's Events
- Derrier - Sets a new standard for LA nightlife
- Poppy / Petite Taqueria - the internationally acclaimed nightclub where West Coast charm collides with Each Coast chic
- Bootsy Bellows - 1960s Hollywood Nightclub gets a jolt of modern Sunset Strip chic
- Harriet's Rooftop - celebrate NYE Harriet’s Rooftop at the 1 Hotel's indoor/outdoor penthouse
- The Argyle - Hollywood-only swank at LA’s renowned boutique nightclub