AMC Times Square NYE Family Fun Fest New Years Eve Event Description
Who said New Year’s Eve isn’t for the whole family? Take your crew’s New York City NYE to the next level with the Family Fun Fest at AMC Times Square. Once a year, the popular movie and entertainment mega-plex – located a stone’s throw from the legendary Times Square Waterford Crystal Ball Drop – transforms its third floor into a top family-friendly New Year’s party venue.
The AMC NYE Family Fun Fest event has all the New Year’s action you crave with entertainment suited for everyone. Music, non-stop dancing, arcade games, and endless activities help you ring in the New Year with full family force. The acclaimed DJ Danny will spin open format hits that will be kid-friendly, but more than satisfy guests of all ages. DJ Danny is one of the masterminds behind promotions company Changing Rhythms, and he’s played sets on famous dance floors across NYC. Family friendly movie screenings, conga lines, arcade games (pay to play), and an exhilarating live countdown to midnight are all perks this fortress of entertainment offers your family this New Year’s Eve. Concessions are available for purchase of all of your favorite movie snacks, ensuring your cohort is fueled for the evening. Be at the center of it all with access to exclusive entertainment this New Year’s Eve.
There’s no limit to the NYE adventures you and your family can have at AMC’s NYE Family Fun fest. For a truly memorable night of celebration that the whole family can enjoy, this all-out AMC bash cannot be missed.
• Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by adults over 25 during the entire event
*NOTE: Please be advised that the ticket you are purchasing is for an event located within the Times Square zone. Please make sure to have a ticket for each member of your party when coming to the event. You will need to show it to security upon request. The ticket you are purchasing is for the New Year's Eve event happening inside the venue. Unless otherwise noted with the purchase of a specific ball drop viewing ticket (if available), you will not have access to view the live ball drop. Entering and exiting the venue area is determined by NYPD. Once you leave an event, re-entries are not guaranteed.
**THESE TICKETS DO NOT INCLUDE ACCESS TO THE 4th FLOOR, 5th FLOOR, OR 6th FLOOR - THAT IS A SEPARATE EVENT**
- BARRICADES. The NYPD set up security checkpoints, called Barricades, throughout Times Square. The NYPD will ask you to present your physical ticket, which are also your entry tickets to the event. Locate your entry point based on the event you are attending below. Your entry into Times Square cannot be guaranteed if you do not follow these designated ENTRY POINT instructions. Your physical tickets must be on you at all times in order to gain entry into Times Square and your event.
- TIME. Moving through Times Square on New Year’s Eve can be a slow process. Make sure to give yourself plenty of time to travel from your hotel or starting point to your party destination. There are police checkpoints throughout Times Square and the wait times may vary. The “doors open” time is located on your actual ticket. We strongly recommend arriving at least 1-hour before the scheduled opening time. NOTE: Trying to enter Times Square after 9:00 PM is difficult and strongly discouraged.
- ENTRY POINT 41st Street & 8th Ave (North Side of Street)
Dining & Drinks5 Hour Open Bar (Varies by Venue)
- Early Evening Complimentary Selection of Lite Fare
Music & Entertainment
New Year's Eve Festive - Evening Casual / Cocktail Attire
Location and Hours
AMC Times Square NYE Family Fun Fest
Address:234 W 42nd St New York NY US 10036
- Doors Open 7:00pm-3:00am