- 4-hour premium open bar 9:00PM-1:00AM
- Live DJ performance spinning open format
- DJ led countdown to the New Year
- Complimentary Midnight champagne/prosecco Toast
- Includes all General Admission benefits
- Seated VIP ticket holders have a reserved seat for the event; a table is not guaranteed
- Seated VIP accommodates any group size (no minimum required - pending availability). Groups will be seated together or near each other depending on availability
- Bottle service is not included
- Admission by separate VIP line (pending availability)
The Jewel Yacht New Years Eve Event Description
Experience this New Year’s Eve on the East River for the Jewel Yacht’s river cruise party. There’s nothing more spectacular than the New York City skyline after dark and it sparkles the brightest on this holiday. Enjoy views of it all from an exclusive boat offering an amenity-packed party.
Board the Jewel and be met with small bites and a fully stocked four-hour premium open bar. A live DJ will be behind the decks this New Year’s Eve spinning a rocking playlist of the year’s best Top 40, house, and hip-hop hits. With the city lights as this party’s backdrop, guests will mingle and dance well into the morning, pausing only for a crowd-wide countdown to midnight. When the clock strikes twelve, cheers to a new beginning on the water with a glass of complimentary champagne.
Marco Polo Cruises’ The Jewel boasts a crisp white exterior that only hints at what it offers inside. With 360-degree views of New York, a wide dance floor, and a covered patio, it’s the perfect vessel to entertain. Dance and mingle with friends as you take in New York City’s firework shows and outlines of its iconic landmarks like the Statue of Liberty.
Set sail on a night to remember with Marco Polo Cruises this New Year’s Eve. If you thought New Year’s Eve in New York City was the as exciting as it gets, you should try it on water.
***Boarding begins at 8:30 we advise to come prior to the boarding time. The ship will dock at 12:30 am and the party may continue till 1:30 upon venue's discretion***
**Please be advised that all boat excursions sail at the discretion and command of the NY local Coast Guard. Boarding time is set. However, departures times, length of sailing and return to port times are dictated by the Coast Guard. All event amenities will be provided whether docked or on the water.
Dining & Drinks4 Hours Open Bar
- Early Evening Complimentary Mini Buffet and/or Hors D'oeuvres
Music & Entertainment
New Year's Eve Festive - Cocktail / Semi-Formal Attire
Location and Hours
The Jewel Yacht
Address:Skyport Marina, E 23rd St & FDR Drive New York NY US 10010
- Doors Open 8:00pm-1:00am