Pittsburgh St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl Day 2 St. Patrick's Day Event Description
St. Patrick’s Day is here and that means it’s time for a pub crawl! Snag your ticket to Pittsburgh’s legendary Irish Stroll, because it’s back and the hype is bigger than ever. Experience the perks of Irish hospitality with free admission and drink specials at all participating bars and pubs around Pittsburgh. It’s an entire day and night completely dedicated to merrymaking over pints and celebrating the luck of the Irish. Grab your crew and done your green, it’s time to raise a glass to St. Patrick on the Irish Stroll!
Local Brewhouse | 140 Federal St | 1PM-5PM
Local Brewhouse - 140 Federal St
Ten Penny - 960 Penn Ave
Sharp Edge Bistro - 922 Penn Ave
Mike's Beer Bar - Boggs Building LP, 110 Federal St
941 Saloon - 941 Liberty Ave #1
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
Begin at the registration point between 1pm and 8pm where your wristband and map will be waiting for you. This is a rain or shine event, so come ready to play no matter the weather! Group discounts and multi-day passes are available.
BAR CRAWL REGISTRATION POINTS & PARTICIPATING BARS
St. Patrick's Day Festive