- The Bergerac Registration Point is located at 316 11th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 (registration ends at 11:30pm)
- General Admission to exclusive San Francisco venues - Palm House, Bergerac, The Dorian, Love & Propaganda
- 5-hour open bar from 9pm - 2am (times vary per location)
- Live DJ performance spinning open format
- Complimentary Midnight champagne/prosecco toast
- Entrance is subject to capacity
All Access Party Pass New Years Eve Event Description
Why go to one New Year’s Eve party when you can join in the celebration at a collection of the most exclusive nightclubs, lounges and restaurants that San Francisco's poshest neighborhood has to offer?
Putting an extensive selection of the city’s most exclusive celebrations conveniently on one cutting-edge itinerary, the San Francisco All Access Official NYE Party Pass is a NYE dream come true for the indecisive nightlife enthusiast.
Bergerac REGISTRATION | 316 11th Street, SF | 9:00PM to 2:00AM | 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9:00PM to 2:00AM
Palm House | 2032 Union Street, SF | 9:00PM to 2:00AM | 5 Hour Open Bar 9:00PM to 2:00AM
The Dorian | 2001 Chestnut Street, SF | 9:00PM to 2:00AM | 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9:00PM to 2:00AM
Love & Propaganda | 85 Campton Place, SF | 9:00PM to 2:00AM | 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9:00PM to 2:00AM
The Dubliner | 3838 24th Street, SF | 9:00PM to 2:00AM | 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9:00PM to 2:00AM
The SF Mint | 88 5th Street, SF | 9:00PM to 2:00AM | 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9:00PM to 2:00AM
*Locations subject to change.
REGISTRATION POINTS: A San Francisco All Access Party Pass wristband is required for entry into the participating venues listed above. Purchase a Registration ticket to Bergerac as your starting point, receive your SF All Access Pass wristband and you're on your way to an unforgettable night!
*Entrance is subject to capacity at each venue.
BAR CRAWL REGISTRATION POINTS & PARTICIPATING BARS
New Year's Eve Festive - Cocktail / Semi-Formal Attire